Quickest, cheapest, softest way to qualify for the WSOP 2010?

• 9 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      cheapest - FTP, you can buy-in to the qualifier for $1, or satellite in for next to nothing.

softest - grind 90 tables on the micros 18 hours a day to get SNE

quickest - bet a rich relative for $10k and buy in directly
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze

Funniest thing i heard this week.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andreibalint

Funniest thing i heard this week.
      you don't even have to win, all you need is to break even, or keep your losses to a minimum. and make sure you still have some money in your BR to keep playing.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Lol what all SNE go for free then? Or just its worth so much that you can then afford to go? Not that im hardcore enough to do it.

Are ther any small sites out there offering packages? I would imagine these sats would be pritty soft no?

If yoghi is reading this...I dont supose you would like to to bet 10k i can double post in less than 30seconds?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      dp ( i origionally said 10 then i realised i had to wait 15 seconds)...You now its a worthey effort though :D
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      AFAIK, SNEs get tournament packages that they can choose from. One of them is of course the Main Event.

the fields of many of these sites would be soft no doubt. But it will be so huge, and the prize payout so small. That it will be a massive loldonkaments IMO.

you could also try the steps SnGs which are available on quite a few sites.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      theres a $1 tournament for 5 seats, starting in an hour.

Probably gonna have a field of 50k people or so.. LOL
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      I will stake you if you agree to giving me 10k whatever happens within the next month and 50 percent of winnings.
    • Julietamiu
      Julietamiu
      Basic
      depending on the poker room you can go from a freeroll to direct qulification, go thru 6 mtts winning them all...its kinda hard....but worth going for it