Receiving my second starting capital

• 5 replies
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Hey there!

I've just received the email that I can get my second starting capital of $50 at partypoker only with a bonus code. Well, the problem is that I already have a play money account registered there... Is there any chance of me getting that capital anyway?? I cannot have 2 accounts, even though one is only play money, can I?

As a proud member of pokerstrategy.com I would really really love to take advantage of this offer, so I hope there a way that I can do so....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Unfortunately, the offer is only for new players to Partypoker. If you just hold a play money account, you could try talking to the Partypoker support team and asking to be upgraded to a real money account tracked by PokerStrategy, but the likely answer is that they will decline.

The affiliate link works on the basis of first contact, e.g. your first approach to the platform be it real money or play money.

Worth an email, just don't get your hopes up I'm afraid :(

Best regards,

Bart
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Okay, I'll give it a try. Thank you ;)
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Well, it looks like my memory bailed on me this time... I contacted PartyPoker about my play money account and they replied with the following:

"I understand that you are referring about an affiliate bonus promotion.
      I would like to inform you that we have different affiliates, who
      promotes PartyPoker and they have their own bonus promotions.

I checked your account and see that you have used PSVIP bonus code to
      signup/create an account with us. This account was created on
      16-FEB-2010. I would request you to first register with the cashier and
      then contact the concerned affiliate site as they will be in a better
      position to help you out."

After reading it I remembered registering to PartyPoker before with your bonus code, since I wanted a poker room connected to pokerstrategy.com, but then I changed my mind and just kept on playing at PokerStars and PKR. Therefore I did not finish the account creation and just left it a play money account. As they said, it is up to you PokerStrategy to decide whether I should get the chance of having second starting capital or not. Of course I will bill be highly motivated to play on PartyPoker if you give me this chance.

EDIT: Should I contact PokerStrategy support?
    • drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hi there every1,

Im a quite new player to party poker, I was wondering how is it achievable to get the second 50$ starting capital ? It would be lotta helpful

Thnx for an info on this

See you @ the tables