This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

You can if you want (sport + sng blog)

• BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Hey,

Since my game is such a crap now I decided to start a new blog. I hope I wont give up from updating it as I did last time. I am going to play SNGs only and after making some money I will definitely learn to play poker since I am such a fishy nit. I will also post graphs as all of you like them.

I do start this blog also, because today I am starting diet. I have two bets going on. One is with one classmate and I should have six pack in 6 weeks. The other one is with my professor at uni and I want to prove him I can maintain such a high performance while getting low energy from food.

All in all, this is gonna be something like poker + sports training blog. I hope it will become inspiration for others as well.

These are my goals so far

[] pass an exam on Friday
      [] get my six pack
      [] prove my professor I am right / he is wrong :P
      [] before starting session review last one in sng wiz
      [] keep making right decisions and not losing (it’s up to pokergods)
      [] become bronze (I already failed 3 attempts)
      [] reach the highest vip level on the site I play

PS: thanks to Ivan, Max and Marek for cash game I learned a lot and I think the stuff we you were talking about rly works at sngs as well. Thanks :s_biggrin:

B. :f_biggrin:
  • 89 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      hihi hi there! ;)

GL! I'll read with interest =)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Nice to see youv started the blog! Its for sure a really good way how to stay motivated and focused on ur game!

Ill be back to check ur updates ;)

gl
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 1

Food: 100g carbohydrates, 3 eggs, 80g cheese, 300g meat

Training: 1km warm up, 30s sprint - 1 min walk (8 times, cca 2km), 1km cooldown

Poker: I thought i got throught my downswing/be period but as u can see story continues. I dont know why graph is showing this since i am - 50$. Also i want to say that ipoker skin sucks hard, there's something wrong and i cant even register to any tournament !!!

My week so far (yesteday starts at game 300):

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/graph1b.jpg/

PS: how can i put pic in the forum, the way i try to do doesnt work :f_confused:
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      hi BOBO, caught you on skype. Will be following your blog.

GL with your poker and training
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      gooood luuuuck..

man, i want sixpack as well.. can u make one for me too after u r done with your one? :D
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Day 1

Food: 100g carbohydrates, 3 eggs, 80g cheese, 300g meat

Training: 1km warm up, 30s sprint - 1 min walk (8 times, cca 2km), 1km cooldown

Poker: I thought i got throught my downswing/be period but as u can see story continues. I dont know why graph is showing this since i am - 50$. Also i want to say that ipoker skin sucks hard, there's something wrong and i cant even register to any tournament !!!

My week so far (yesteday starts at game 300):

PS: how can i put pic in the forum, the way i try to do doesnt work :f_confused:
      Add more protein imo.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 2

Food: 150g carbohydrates, 4 eggs, 80g cheese, 200g meat, + bout 7g proteins from yaourth

Training: weighlifting: pullups 4x10, 1x8 (bodyweight, medium grip), benchpress 65kg 2x12, 1x11, 2x10, 4x12 hyperextensions + some abdominals

Poker: Lost 25 buy ins omg. I bubbled maybe 60% of tournies. Lost 3 times with AA in the bubble, some better aces, pairs to 3 outs, and didnt hit anything at all. I still continue playing and i prefer to play regulars. I think they are so weak and nitty (as i was before some advices) and this style is so exploitable. I mean, what can i do more than get in with better hand? I do not tilt at all i am 100% sure i play my best game possible despite all the losses.

Gonna try one more session, eat my meat and sleap

your :f_p: Bobo
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 3

Food: 200g carbohydrates, 3 eggs, 90g cheese, 300g meat, fish in oil (125g)

Training: 1km warmup, intervals 30s run/1min walk 8times ,1km cooldown

Poker: I need to thank once more to silent, awishwormore, and marek :P for great advices. I am more aggro now, bluff more, steal more, play better, making good calls/pushes. Everything is going my way now, i also reached 2nd highest vip rank on the site.

Your :f_p: Bobo becoming :s_cool: soon
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      Thats good to hear that the cash game helped you.

Could you explain little bit about that:

[] prove my professor I am right / he is wrong Zunge raus
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Ex. the thing you told me about the my weak bets, i try to find it in other player's patterns. I became also more aggro as Max :D .

One interesting thing is, that when i played on fulltilt like a year ago 2,2$ 6max sngs i was the most aggro at the tables. My itm was 50+%. But now as i started with 5,5$ and move to 11$ i started to fold more and become a nit. I could still make 15% roi at 5,5$ sngs folding folding folding and start pushing with blinds 50/100 or 100/200.

But too many regs use this strategy on 11$ especially on turbos. U can find a reg barely at normal speed sngs and they just keep folding so it's the way for you to minraise their blinds and keep stealing without being at risk.
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      do you not take protien shakes?
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Ex. the thing you told me about the my weak bets, i try to find it in other player's patterns. I became also more aggro as Max :D .
      I dont believe you this :D .. its not possible
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      richard: no i dont, i was thikning about BCAA but decided to not put any money into supplements. My opinion on protein/gainer shakes is, that if you have good nutrition in general you dont need these as long as you do this as a recretional "fitness guy".

grk :D : i do some crazy plays now i woud never think about
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 4

Food: 250g carbohydrates, 90g cheese, 4 eggs, 400g meat, + 20g proteins from yaourth

Training: pull ups 5x7 (bw+5kg), bench press 5x7 75kg, hyperextensions 4x12, abdominals

Poker: I am going to play some 5,5$ today as i am aiming to play better and not money atm :f_cool: . I will start 6 tabling observing players doing some moves nad maybe i will 10 table later. I would like to play 40 sngs today.

General: Exam tommorow. I am gonna cheat for sure, i read 30% of stuff needed for the exam and i will read something before having session. I hope to win this flip :f_biggrin: . Keep fingers crossed.

I like following my eating plan since i started playing poker my eating habit went down as i played 4 hours without eating. I eat something every two hours now and i already feel losing some fat. Tommorow is going to be the richest day on energy so i will have gymnastic lesson, swimming, running (5-7 km i will decide).

your :f_p: Bobo
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Epic fail !

I had all options written on a paper. Unfortunatelly they were marked as A,B,C,D,O,E,F,G,H,J,K.

As i was cutting the top line to get my paper smaller i decided to write this next to columns. Unfortunatelly I did it as A,B,C,D,E,O,F,G,H,J.K. God damn !
      And we had to answer questions in option E. So i had first 16 questions, then asked some of them to compare with my friend and he had completely different answers. In the final, I needed to change all the answers, some twice. Damn. I wonder what the teacher is gonna say when he sees my result paper. lol
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      :f_biggrin: shit happens...

I didnt know you started new blog - tell me next time ;)

Good luck and post more graphs/pics pls!
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      OH MY GOD. I passed the exam with the best grade, need to buy my friend a bier a least :f_cool:
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 5

Food: 300g carbohydrates, 90g cheese, no eggs :P , 400g meat, + 20g proteins from yaourth, fish in oil :p

Training: run 6,4km/35min 28s (5min30s/1km). Not that bad, 5min/1km would be great.

Poker: I played only 14-16sngs yesterday, i was so tired that i went to bad at 11 pm because i had to wake up at 6am. Anyway, i am planing to grind hard friday, saturday and sunday. Some graphs as ITM, finish distrubution graph and profit graph to apear later today. Stay tuned ;-)

Gonna enjoy my pizza n chicken meat now. :heart:
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Congrats @ the exam! :f_love: