You can if you want (sport + sng blog)

• BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Hey,

Since my game is such a crap now I decided to start a new blog. I hope I wont give up from updating it as I did last time. I am going to play SNGs only and after making some money I will definitely learn to play poker since I am such a fishy nit. I will also post graphs as all of you like them.

I do start this blog also, because today I am starting diet. I have two bets going on. One is with one classmate and I should have six pack in 6 weeks. The other one is with my professor at uni and I want to prove him I can maintain such a high performance while getting low energy from food.

All in all, this is gonna be something like poker + sports training blog. I hope it will become inspiration for others as well.

These are my goals so far

[] pass an exam on Friday
      [] get my six pack
      [] prove my professor I am right / he is wrong :P
      [] before starting session review last one in sng wiz
      [] keep making right decisions and not losing (it’s up to pokergods)
      [] become bronze (I already failed 3 attempts)
      [] reach the highest vip level on the site I play

PS: thanks to Ivan, Max and Marek for cash game I learned a lot and I think the stuff we you were talking about rly works at sngs as well. Thanks :s_biggrin:

B. :f_biggrin:
  • 89 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      hihi hi there! ;)

GL! I'll read with interest =)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Nice to see youv started the blog! Its for sure a really good way how to stay motivated and focused on ur game!

Ill be back to check ur updates ;)

gl
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 1

Food: 100g carbohydrates, 3 eggs, 80g cheese, 300g meat

Training: 1km warm up, 30s sprint - 1 min walk (8 times, cca 2km), 1km cooldown

Poker: I thought i got throught my downswing/be period but as u can see story continues. I dont know why graph is showing this since i am - 50$. Also i want to say that ipoker skin sucks hard, there's something wrong and i cant even register to any tournament !!!

My week so far (yesteday starts at game 300):

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/graph1b.jpg/

PS: how can i put pic in the forum, the way i try to do doesnt work :f_confused:
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      hi BOBO, caught you on skype. Will be following your blog.

GL with your poker and training
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Gold
      gooood luuuuck..

man, i want sixpack as well.. can u make one for me too after u r done with your one? :D
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Day 1

Food: 100g carbohydrates, 3 eggs, 80g cheese, 300g meat

Training: 1km warm up, 30s sprint - 1 min walk (8 times, cca 2km), 1km cooldown

Poker: I thought i got throught my downswing/be period but as u can see story continues. I dont know why graph is showing this since i am - 50$. Also i want to say that ipoker skin sucks hard, there's something wrong and i cant even register to any tournament !!!

My week so far (yesteday starts at game 300):

PS: how can i put pic in the forum, the way i try to do doesnt work :f_confused:
      Add more protein imo.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 2

Food: 150g carbohydrates, 4 eggs, 80g cheese, 200g meat, + bout 7g proteins from yaourth

Training: weighlifting: pullups 4x10, 1x8 (bodyweight, medium grip), benchpress 65kg 2x12, 1x11, 2x10, 4x12 hyperextensions + some abdominals

Poker: Lost 25 buy ins omg. I bubbled maybe 60% of tournies. Lost 3 times with AA in the bubble, some better aces, pairs to 3 outs, and didnt hit anything at all. I still continue playing and i prefer to play regulars. I think they are so weak and nitty (as i was before some advices) and this style is so exploitable. I mean, what can i do more than get in with better hand? I do not tilt at all i am 100% sure i play my best game possible despite all the losses.

Gonna try one more session, eat my meat and sleap

your :f_p: Bobo
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 3

Food: 200g carbohydrates, 3 eggs, 90g cheese, 300g meat, fish in oil (125g)

Training: 1km warmup, intervals 30s run/1min walk 8times ,1km cooldown

Poker: I need to thank once more to silent, awishwormore, and marek :P for great advices. I am more aggro now, bluff more, steal more, play better, making good calls/pushes. Everything is going my way now, i also reached 2nd highest vip rank on the site.

Your :f_p: Bobo becoming :s_cool: soon
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      Thats good to hear that the cash game helped you.

Could you explain little bit about that:

[] prove my professor I am right / he is wrong Zunge raus
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Ex. the thing you told me about the my weak bets, i try to find it in other player's patterns. I became also more aggro as Max :D .

One interesting thing is, that when i played on fulltilt like a year ago 2,2$ 6max sngs i was the most aggro at the tables. My itm was 50+%. But now as i started with 5,5$ and move to 11$ i started to fold more and become a nit. I could still make 15% roi at 5,5$ sngs folding folding folding and start pushing with blinds 50/100 or 100/200.

But too many regs use this strategy on 11$ especially on turbos. U can find a reg barely at normal speed sngs and they just keep folding so it's the way for you to minraise their blinds and keep stealing without being at risk.
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      do you not take protien shakes?
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Gold
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Ex. the thing you told me about the my weak bets, i try to find it in other player's patterns. I became also more aggro as Max :D .
      I dont believe you this :D .. its not possible
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      richard: no i dont, i was thikning about BCAA but decided to not put any money into supplements. My opinion on protein/gainer shakes is, that if you have good nutrition in general you dont need these as long as you do this as a recretional "fitness guy".

grk :D : i do some crazy plays now i woud never think about
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 4

Food: 250g carbohydrates, 90g cheese, 4 eggs, 400g meat, + 20g proteins from yaourth

Training: pull ups 5x7 (bw+5kg), bench press 5x7 75kg, hyperextensions 4x12, abdominals

Poker: I am going to play some 5,5$ today as i am aiming to play better and not money atm :f_cool: . I will start 6 tabling observing players doing some moves nad maybe i will 10 table later. I would like to play 40 sngs today.

General: Exam tommorow. I am gonna cheat for sure, i read 30% of stuff needed for the exam and i will read something before having session. I hope to win this flip :f_biggrin: . Keep fingers crossed.

I like following my eating plan since i started playing poker my eating habit went down as i played 4 hours without eating. I eat something every two hours now and i already feel losing some fat. Tommorow is going to be the richest day on energy so i will have gymnastic lesson, swimming, running (5-7 km i will decide).

your :f_p: Bobo
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Epic fail !

I had all options written on a paper. Unfortunatelly they were marked as A,B,C,D,O,E,F,G,H,J,K.

As i was cutting the top line to get my paper smaller i decided to write this next to columns. Unfortunatelly I did it as A,B,C,D,E,O,F,G,H,J.K. God damn !
      And we had to answer questions in option E. So i had first 16 questions, then asked some of them to compare with my friend and he had completely different answers. In the final, I needed to change all the answers, some twice. Damn. I wonder what the teacher is gonna say when he sees my result paper. lol
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      :f_biggrin: shit happens...

I didnt know you started new blog - tell me next time ;)

Good luck and post more graphs/pics pls!
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      OH MY GOD. I passed the exam with the best grade, need to buy my friend a bier a least :f_cool:
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Day 5

Food: 300g carbohydrates, 90g cheese, no eggs :P , 400g meat, + 20g proteins from yaourth, fish in oil :p

Training: run 6,4km/35min 28s (5min30s/1km). Not that bad, 5min/1km would be great.

Poker: I played only 14-16sngs yesterday, i was so tired that i went to bad at 11 pm because i had to wake up at 6am. Anyway, i am planing to grind hard friday, saturday and sunday. Some graphs as ITM, finish distrubution graph and profit graph to apear later today. Stay tuned ;-)

Gonna enjoy my pizza n chicken meat now. :heart:
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Congrats @ the exam! :f_love: