High Stakes Poker IV

• Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Since it was founded in 2005 High Stakes Poker became one of the most popular pokershows. Now the 4th season has been started.
      The game is very special and most of the viewers like it more than the normal tournament shows because the players play with their own cash. The 4th season started just a few weeks ago on GSN in the United States.
      Again many of the most popular players from the pokerscene are at the table as there are for example Antonio 'The Magician' Esfandiari, Phil 'The Unabomber' Laak, Todd 'Darkhorse' Brunson, Mike 'The Mouth' Matusow and Phil 'Poker Brat' Hellmuth. Along with these professionals a couple of newcomers will join the table: Brian Brandon, Antonio Salorio and Haralabos Voulgaris.
      The action at the table will be amazing because a special rule has been established where the player who wins with 72 gets 500$ from each player at the table.
      Make sure that you do not miss one of the most specatular pokershows out there.

Feel free to discuss about High Stakes Poker in this thread.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
  • 8 replies
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      I loved Episode 1 and 2 so far. It was hilarious and the 72 stipulation brings a lot of action and fun into the game. :D
    • Xzorius
      Xzorius
      Bronze
      I love the show. Especially since mike the mouth is in it, he's just great.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Its a GREAT show! :D . And yeah, that 72 rule (I think Esfandiari suggested it?) is really great haha *thinking of Hellmuth vs Matusow* xD .

Have you guys seen all the previous seasons? Personally Ive only watched season 3 and now the 2 episodes released for season 4, I think Im going to download the 2 first seasons too :)
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xzorius
      i guess he is the worst player i've ever seen :P
    • Xzorius
      Xzorius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheReplicator
      Originally posted by Xzorius
      i guess he is the worst player i've ever seen :P
      He has his moments.

It's like some pro said: if he would get his emotions under controll, he would be good. He's just always thinking like "i am the best poker player of the world" or "i suck, i suck, i'm just the worst there is".

But i like him alot. Always talking and making stupid jokes and stuff. :D
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Yeah, if nothing else he's a great person to have on the show :)
    • Profesor113
      Profesor113
      Bronze
      The new guy is very good, new amater poker player baxter or something like that
    • masterxcvt
      masterxcvt
      Bronze
      just saw the first 2 episodes and it's absloutely great ... it's much better than season 1, 2 and 3 .... hope to see new players to the table like negreanu, farha, lindgren and ivey. waiting for episode 3 :D