[NL2-NL10] Nl25 Sh Bss Ak

• degnic
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , K:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $1,00, BU folds, Hero raises to $3,00, BB folds, CO calls $2,00.

Flop: ($6,25) 7:club: , 8:heart: , K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,50, CO calls $3,50.

Turn: ($13,25) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $8, Hero raises to $20,00, CO raises to $19,77 (All-In).

River: ($53,02) 4:diamond:

Final Pot: $53,02

I didn't really know wether I was way ahead or way behind here, but on turn I decided to protect against the 4th heart anyway and if he shows KK or AA it's just bad luck. everything ok here?
  • 4 replies
    • undercover82
      I think you might have overplayed your TPTK there. A first in raise and call to your reraise from CO in SH can mean a huge range of hands that can beat you on that board , from a flush to a straight with T9 to a set. I would bet again on the turn and possibly fold to a raise ,depending on opponent reads. I dont see you beating many hands that he commits his stack into , if he raises your bet on turn.
    • degnic
      yeah, I was kind off relying to handrange I'd give to him if it was fullring table (TT,JJ,QQ,KK,AA,AK,AQ) will keep in mind to give bigger handrange on next time. Would it change your play if you had A of hearts here instead of diamonds?

btw he had QQ with Q of hearts here so the narrow handrange was good enough this time. :P
    • Puschkin81
      HI degnic!

I would bet more on the flop (~$5) to protect my hand against draws. On the turn I would also play bet/fold because there are not many hands which you can beat.

Good luck at the tables!
    • Sebra
      Bet/fold looks good or even check/call if he is a habitual floater but shuts down on the river. C/r AI is nice if you have the A of hearts, but in this case you are drawing dead if called (or at least, you SHOULD :) )