Bronze
      saw flop

MP ($9.90)
      Button ($10.62)
      Hero (SB) ($10.14)
      BB ($10.91)
      UTG ($10)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
      1 fold, MP bets $0.20, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.70, 1 fold, MP calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) Q, 8, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, MP raises to $1.80, Hero raises to $5, MP raises to $9.20 (All-In), Hero calls $4.20

Turn: ($19.90) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($19.90) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $19.90 | Rake: $1.32

Hello guys, this is my first post in this thread, but I can see them coming in future, as I switched from SSS this month.
      So this will be my new home :)

The first hand:
      The table was full ring but it was dying all of a sudden
      villain unknown, on flop I think I should have called and see what villain does on turn. If his bet is small, I call, if big fold on a blank. right?
      It was hard for me not to go all in on flop, as overpair was nuts playing SSS :)
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well it's not that different in that spot against an unknown.

He has some Qx, a few club draws and a few sets. If you just call the flop the turn can only hurt you against the hands you beat, either it will blank out and club draws might not continue to bet, or a club with come and now suddenly you're beat by flushes and Qx is afraid of going broke.

So until you know more about him, it's just better to ensure all the money goes in while Qx/clubs are still willing to get stacks in. If an unknown gets you with a set, it's a cooler.

Hope it helps.