$4.57
      CO (Hero):
      $10.00
      BU:
      $12.79
      SB:
      $19.05

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, Q.
      MP3 calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, BU folds, SB raises to $0.30, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1) 7, Q, A (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1) Q (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB calls $0.70, MP3 folds.

River: ($2.4) 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB raises to $18.05, Hero calls $8.20.

Final Pot: $29.45.
  • 3 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I fold - I just think SB has slowplayed something too much here. I would bet bigger tho on the river - $1.5 or something.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Yuck.

QJs is perfectly good enough to isoraise a mid-stack fish limper, especially in position.

After limping behind (which is bad 5 handed) and having the SB raise, I'm folding pre. SB is raising into 2 limpers OOP, including one fish he probably wouldn't ever expect to fold. He almost always has the top of his range here.

River's a fold too. He's not going to shove AK here, and isn't going to be raising QTs/QTo from the SB with two limpers ahead of him too.

He's going to be holding close to the top of the range here almost always and because of this it's a pretty easy fold.

Your bet sizing isn't great too. $0.70 into $1 is fine on the turn, but $0.80 into $2.40 on the river is way too small, and will give you a lot of missed value when he calls with AK/AJ.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by SheepMoose
      Yuck.

QJs is perfectly good enough to isoraise a mid-stack fish limper, especially in position.

After limping behind (which is bad 5 handed) and having the SB raise, I'm folding pre. SB is raising into 2 limpers OOP, including one fish he probably wouldn't ever expect to fold. He almost always has the top of his range here.

River's a fold too. He's not going to shove AK here, and isn't going to be raising QTs/QTo from the SB with two limpers ahead of him too.

He's going to be holding close to the top of the range here almost always and because of this it's a pretty easy fold.

Your bet sizing isn't great too. $0.70 into $1 is fine on the turn, but $0.80 into $2.40 on the river is way too small, and will give you a lot of missed value when he calls with AK/AJ.
      This, except as played I don't mind the preflop overcall of SB's raise getting 4:1. QJs is pretty enough provided you don't go broke with your one pair hands.

Hope it helps.