Hello from SErbia

• 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello nenepezos,

First of all i would like to welcome you to the community.

We now have close to 3 million members so, understandably, customer support are very busy at the moment dealing with new members and answering general queries every day which may mean that sometimes it may take them a little longer than expected to get back to you so please bear with them.

There are a few things that you can check that may have delayed your starting capital:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Tjablonsky
      Tjablonsky
      Bronze
      Zdravo majstore.

Samo napreduj i uči strategiju!

Srećno.
    • theExpat
      theExpat
      Bronze
      Zdravo

Samo da ti kazem, srecan put!

Gledaj snimanje, procitaj strategija i IGRAJ!!!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Guys can we keep any chat written in English please.

You are more than welcome to chat in your own individual languages in the International Meeting Place forum but all other areas of the forum need to be written in English please

I hope for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve