I've been getting this error for a while now when going to the hud menu and I've been unable to make changes to my hud. The hud was showing up fine when I started playing, but now that I installed a newer version of elephant I don't get the hud to show up anymore at the table. When I click the place where the hud should be I get the pop-up menu. I uninstalled the newer version and went back to 0.69 but it didn't fix the problem.

The debug output gave me this:

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3603
RAM: 2GB
Processors: 2
CPU: x64 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 1: 9/64/136, 2300

Software version: 0.69

(10) Log: 23:08:02.77 -- Logfile set: C:\Users\Santtu\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
(10) Log: 23:08:02.78 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Users\Santtu\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
(10) Log: 23:08:50.24 -- , line 0: System.ArgumentException: Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Regular'.
at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style)
at PokerStrategyElephant.StatisticOverView.UpdateChart(DatabaseFilter filter)
at PokerStrategyElephant.StatisticOverView.ProjectOverviewLinesIntoChart(XYDiagram diagram, List`1 overviewLines)
(10) , line 0: System.ArgumentException: Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Regular'.
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at PokerStrategyElephant.StatisticOverView.ProjectOverviewLinesIntoChart(XYDiagram diagram, List`1 overviewLines)
(10) , line 0: System.ArgumentException: Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Regular'.