Getting rakeback with a tracked account with Fulltilt

• ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Just wanted to know if its possible to get a marketing code from PS for rakeback so i can get rakeback when i deposit money on fulltilt and also to have that account tracked to PS (i already have a tracked account on partypoker using the $50 starting capital). I already have a play money account on Fulltilt so can i change it to a real money account and add the code? Any help would be appreciated.
  • 13 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey ironmask92,

if you create your account through PokerStrategy.com on any room, you will get full rakeback - Full Tilt Poker is no exception:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker

But I'm not too sure whether you will be able to track your account through PokerStrategy.com if you already have a play money account. Best, you ask the Full Tilt Poker support.

Regards,
      Lutz
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      can't i just make my play money account into a real money account and use the PS marketing code? I still haven't put in any real money contact info yet. Please advice, thank you.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      You can try contacting support but its a long-shot.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ironmask92
      can't i just make my play money account into a real money account and use the PS marketing code? I still haven't put in any real money contact info yet. Please advice, thank you.
      Hi ironmask,

Full Tilt do not usually allow this. The marketing code needs to be used at first point of contact. i.e. when you first set up your play money account.

I would however agree with tokyoaces, it's worth a quick email to Full Tilt support. They will probably say no, but worth a try.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by ironmask92
      Hi ironmask,

Full Tilt do not usually allow this. The marketing code needs to be used at first point of contact. i.e. when you first set up your play money account.

I would however agree with tokyoaces, it's worth a quick email to Full Tilt support. They will probably say no, but worth a try.

Best regards,

Bart
      They will likely offer an alternative - which is currently the only way to receive rakeback on existing accounts - play money or otherwise. It is possible though, but only through one provider AFAIK.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      they won't allow it, I tried it before.
      I suggest u make a new account
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      I suggest u make a new account
      I think mbml is referring to making a new account at a different platform where you haven't played before.

I would strongly recommend you don't attempt to set up a 2nd Full Tilt account. This is against their (Full Tilt's) rules, they will identify it and the consequences are severe i.e. blocking both accounts, withholding your funds and possibly lifetime ban.

Just not worth the risk.

If you are unable to retrack your existing account, you will need to select a new platform where you haven't played before and follow the PokerStrategy download instructions carefully to ensure that you are fully tracked.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      They will and they do. You should try harder.
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I got this email from full tilt support.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker.

Since your account has already been created, you will not be able to take advantage of this particular bonus offer. The referral code has to be entered when creating the account. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please note that this is not an issue which can be solved by opening another account with Full Tilt Poker, as it is against our site policy to open more than one account. Though you could cease using your account, we do not remove it from our system, nor do we freeze accounts in order for players to create new ones.

Fortunately you do not require a bonus code to take advantage of our 100% initial deposit bonus. For more information about this bonus, please go to: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/deposit-Bonus

Although Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players, our preferred affiliate partner <A.N.Other Affiliate> Mod Edit offers rakeback to players who sign up through their website with Full Tilt Poker.

We?ve sent your player details to <A.N.Other Affiliate> Mod Edit and they will be in direct contact with you.

In the meantime, we are constantly releasing new bonuses for our loyal customers. Be sure to check your email regularly for your chance to earn some extra cash.

There are plenty of ways to get in on the action. Please visit: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions.php to view all of our exciting promotions.

If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best of luck on the tables!

Regards,

Lorraine
      Full Tilt Poker Support"
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey ironmask92

That site is a competitor to PS.com - albeit an inferior option IMO. That is why they haven't been referred to directly. Might be an idea to edit it out.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

In this context, as we are unable to obtain the tracking ourselves, we would recommend that you take up Full Tilt's offer and you can then at least receive rakeback on your existing account.

But like Waiboy says, you will find that the alternative affiliate will pretty much only provide you with rakeback and none of the considerable extra value that PokerStrategy provide it's members (Extensive strategy material, media, free live coaching with hugely experienced players, PokerStrategy points, rake races, freerolls etc).

For players without a Full Tilt account yet, PokerStrategy will always provide you will more value than other affiliates, but as valued PokerStrategy members we would never stand in your way of getting the best available deal and until such time that Full Tilt allow us to retrack existing accounts, this inferior affiliate is your best option.

Whilst in this context, the mention of the affiliate is probably ok, we obviously wouldn't want to actively advertise them, so I have edited it out of your post ironmask, hope this is ok and you understand why (you have done nothing wrong). Any player in a similar situation can of course contact Full Tilt support for similar assistance.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I understand you editing out the affiliate, thats not a problem.
      yea, its really too bad that full tilt can't re-track my account. Its just party rake is so high and with no rakeback its tough.

Like eagle said, theres no strategy material or any of the stuff pokerstrategy provides. I just really like the rakeback option on full tilt and the fact that it has high traffic (can't go to stars cause i already have an account there).

This site is great of course and the strategy articles/video/coaching really helps. I used to play on stars and won a freeroll and blew it all cause wasn't using proper BRM, but now i was using proper BRM on party and i'm doing fairly well. If someone can give me enough money to start playing $10 SNG on party, that be great (just joking of course, :p)
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      They will and they do. You should try harder.
      Have you been capable of getting a real money account linked into PS after your first deposit? I wonder how you blackmailed them since my threats didn't do the job :)