This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Scrollbar for betting

• Corrupted666
      Corrupted666
      Bronze
      Hey all, does anyone else get irritated by the bar for betting? Is there any 3rd party programs/skins,etc that can be used to modify the table/layout?. Quite a few times I've raised to 80c instead of 8c at NL2 tables. Yeah i could type it in, but being used to pokerstars software where i barely typed unless it was SNG and I'm lazy.

Note: Anyone have experience with those freeroll satellites to the BankrollBuilder tournament. I saw it was limited to 5000 and top50 get tickets, anyone had any success with those?
  • 1 reply
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Really soft.. i had no trouble getting into the top 250 in 2 of them. The amount of donkey's on everest is incredible. And it really made me realise pokerstars really is alot more tough.

I didn't feel like playing anymore though after i busted in the 20k freeroll so i just shoved any pair or JQ+.. If i actualy kept playing i have no doubt i would have been top 50 in both though..