Taking Business Elsewhere

• liketopoker
      Not going to do buisness with a site that wants a dna sample for a measly 50.00

There are NUMEROUS other sites out there that don't put their players through bullshit like you guys do.
  • 4 replies
    • Ohmu
      Hello liketopoker!

Is a proof of identity really that big of a deal for free $150 ($50 + $100)? And last that I checked PokerStrategy didn't require it's users to take a DNA test.

About those other sites, yes they do exist, but none of them give you free poker knowlage to go with that money. Besides, it's a free world, you can make your own decisions, noone is forcing you to use any particular site. But as you are posting here complaining instead of just leaving shows that you do prefer this site over the others.
      But your offensive approach isn't really the best way to addresse these kind of issues. Being polite and patient is the way to go, not just here, but in real life as well.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully you will not give up on PokerStrategy and take the education that they provide.
    • jefeche
      I agree.. well said.

I was impatient as well, but in the end it al worked out.

Just send them what they want, get thr free 50 and your set.

I mean i enjoy it emmemsly, and they will help you acheive your goal to make money.

think of this way. you walk into a bank and you want to give them your money.

Why do they need your Id???

just do it once get it over with and youll be happy you did.

I sure was.
    • AsCi
      If you're taking business elsewhere, why do you feel the need to post it on this forum?

What bullshit are you taking about? I never had to go through a great identification checkup, let alone call or provide any proof whatsoever, and yet I received my 50$ bonus without a problem.

Take the deal and learn, or leave it, but don't make a big deal out of it :baby:
    • zibbygt
      word called jelous !