Hello Everyone!

• minibabe
      minibabe
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone and PokerStrategy!

You have passed the quiz!

My name is Linda

I love playing against fishses! ;)

Passed the quiz and now i am dizzing since i have no clue what poker room i shall pick! anyone got good ideas? ;)

Not FULL tilt or Pokerstars !

Thanks <3 Any thing declious out there guys?

Wish me luck and ill wish you luck!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • 7 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello minibabe and welcome to our community.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

[list][*]News page (new promotions etc posted regularly)
      [*]Coaching Schedule
      [*]Strategy Section
      [*]Video Section
      [*]PokerStrategy software tools
      [*][URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/]Community Area[/url][/list]

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • minibabe
      minibabe
      Bronze
      yes thank you steve i am reading fullly at the moment , just dont know what poker site i want to be on yet.

Anyone recommends?

I want it smooth but not too ugly i am kinda picky hehe

I want it clean and so on and readable and understandable easy to find and not too empty and so on.

Anyone with tips! is just great!

When i click on " poker rooms " does the 50 dollar captital mean for all rooms? " or just certains?

as in do any room under the " poker rooms is avaalbaie for 50 dollar thing? "

// Linda
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Linda,

You can find a full list of the available rooms for the starting capital here but in summary you have access to Party Poker, Bet 365, Everest Poker, Cake Poker, PokerStars, Pacific Poker and Full Tilt.

As you have excluded PokerStars and Full Tilt then the iPoker(bet365) network has some good traffic and is considered to contain beatable opponents by some of our members.

You can find the forum for bet365 here, have a browse through some of the threads and see what you think.

I would also recommend checking out the other forums for the starting capital rooms here and have a browse through them also.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • minibabe
      minibabe
      Bronze
      Ok done now Steve :=)

I did some homework on partypoker and read a littlebit on the forum!

Been reading the articals Printed them and relaxed and now i have them hanging on the side of me on the wall :D to build this bankroll buddy up :)

Seems to be easy there and so far what PS says the do recommend you guys know the best so i might as follow what you say otherwise i would not be here to give it a shot :)

Enough with me and lets kick some boyz outta of the park!

Best Wishes,

Linda

:f_love: :s_love: :heart:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Linda and welcome to the community :)
    • minibabe
      minibabe
      Bronze
      Thanks Hadi!

I have to say that i have done alot of reading on the articles and seen a few videos and so on.

So i am just waiting and fully ready to play when i get the 50$.

So wish me luck and im gonna keep you guys posted.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Linda,

Wishing you the best of luck on your new found poker journey :s_biggrin:

Kind Regards,
      -Steve