Poker tracking, review hands?

• Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Hello. When playing with pokertracker HUD you can choose a function named "mark hand for review". I marked a couple of hands this session. But how do I found them in pokertracker after the session is ended?

Many thanks. Janus
  • 6 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi, you need to click on the "session" tab. In the upper pane will be a list of all your sessions (I think they are listed most recent first).

If you click on the session you are interested in then look at the lower pane, you will see all the hands you were dealt in that session. If you scroll down then you will see the marked hands are indicated in the left most column.

You can also click on the various column headings to sort the hands by most won, etc as you require.

Hope this helps
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Forgot to say that if you double click on any hand then the hand reviewer box opens and you can replay the hand, make notes for the hand and for individual players . The player notes will then be available via the HUD in your next session.

This is also where you can find the HH listed in the format you need to enable you to copy and paste into a converter to post on the forum.
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Thanks alot for all that info, helped me much :)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Your welcome. The best advice is really to play around with PT3 once you have a few sessions and a few K hands in there. You will ind out loads and become more familiar and more confident with the software.

Just try tabs out and have some fun.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Also there is a ton of information on the official PokerTracker 3 forums especially in the FAQ section.
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Ok, I will check the FAQ!