Eligible for rake on PS?

• ionutd
      ionutd
      Bronze
      Sorry to bother you with may seem dumb questions, but I don't want to deposit first and find out later my account can't be tracked.

1) "Important: You have to deposit within 180 days of creating your account on Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise, your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com"

Does that refer to real money account (once I have activated it) or play money one?

2) Is there a problem if I wrote my username in the box before I activated the real money account?

3) If for some reason, it doesn't work, can I make a new account on Full Tilt and try again?

Thanks guys.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ionutd,

I'm afraid if you already hold a play money or real money account with Full Tilt, we are unable to retrack it.

To have a fully tracked account, you need to ensure you use the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code on a platform you have not previously played on.

It is against Full Tilt's rules to set up additional accounts.

You could contact Full Tilt's support team and ask for your play money account to be tracked to PokerStrategy, but it is highly likely that they will decline as this is the standard response. Worth a try though.

Assuming you are unable to retrack your account, you will need to choose a different platform (somewhere you haven't played before) from the list and follow the instructions carefully.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • ionutd
      ionutd
      Bronze
      Thank you for the swift answer Bart. The thing is I did use your margeting code when registering the play money account but not sure about the download link. Can I find out in any way?

Thanks for the help.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ionutd
      Thank you for the swift answer Bart. The thing is I did use your margeting code when registering the play money account but not sure about the download link. Can I find out in any way?

Thanks for the help.
      Oooh, if you used our marketing code on setting up your play money account, then there is still hope that you will be fully tracked (but not guaranteed).

You usually have to deposit within 120 days of first setting up your account, but I would suggest contacting Full Tilt's support, confirming your a PokerStrategy member, joined with PokerStrategy code and would now like to upgrade to real money account.

Hopefully they will confirm that you will still retain the PokerStrategy affiliate and also confirm to you that the first deposit bonus is still available or what is currently available to you.

Let us know if you encounter any problems or have any further questions, will be interesting to see how you get on.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart