This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

is cashing out through direct bank transfer safe??

• Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i was gonna cash out through direct bank transfer but some of my friends said i shouldn't because its dangerous....
      they may just be old fashioned or something but i thought i'll just ask here anyway
      has anyone done it before and had no problems??
      btw i am from europe so cant get a check..
  • 7 replies
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      I did it last week. It took ~24hrs. Full Tilt
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      ask them why they think it's dangerous. They'll answer some shit about poker sites stealing your money, or something equally short-sighted. Slap them in the face, call them an idiot, then cash out however you want.

Seriously though, I really don't see what the problem could be. It's not like anyone can steal your money even if they somehow got your account number or IBAN, so in a way it's even safer than e-wallets. I've done loads of bank transfers from partypoker (and moneybookers for that matter), never had a problem.
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      its safer than e-wallets, checks, credit card transfers...
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      ok so there are no problems
      thanks for replies
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      On a similar topic, has anyone cash out by checks from partypoekr or anywhere else? Is this usualy okay, how do the checks come, made payable to or what other tdetails?
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Since i became micro limit grinder in Pokerstars, i cashout 1000 dolars every month to my wire transfer.

Directly to my bank account with out any harm from Pokerstars.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      If you're cashing out less then 100k then the only way it's dangerous is if you give your money to 2 guys with long beards and strange eyes, each with a Kalashnikov on their back, who have a rusty van and promise to transport the money where you need to.

That 100k it's put with no reason, i think your money would be safe no matter how much are we talking about.