how can i see my rake back

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi babashahar,

There is no easy way to track it. You could keep a track of how much rake/tournament fees you have paid, but this isn't always 100% reliable.

I would personally recommend that you just play & concentrate on your normal game and then your rakeback payment will be a nice surprise on a Friday (assuming Full Tilt, or whenever each platform pays out).

All rakeback is automatically calculated and paid out so you don't need to do anything other than sit back, relax and like I say concentrate on your A game. ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • babashahar
      babashahar
      Bronze
      thanks, and one more thing, if i play cash game and play SNG on points at same time.

this lowers my rakeback (when i play SNG on points)?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey babashahar,

It doesn't matter which poker variant you play.

Rakeback goes by how much rake you produce, not what game you decide to play.

So if you rake $100 playing cash game and $100 playing SNGs you will receive the same amount of rakeback in each game.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      There is no easy way to track it. You could keep a track of how much rake/tournament fees you have paid, but this isn't always 100% reliable.
      Why?

Rakeback only sites provide this information on a daily basis. Obviously Poker Strategy > AnyOtherSite but it's obviously technologically possible.