Free capital + deposit ?

• Droljan
      Droljan
      Bronze
      If i take free capital , can I deposit some money and play with my deposit and free money u gave me !? and will I get 100% bonus for my deposit ??
      best regards !
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Droljan & welcome to the community,

The answers to your questions are errr yes, yes & yes.

PokerStrategy will provide you with $50 starting capital and you are also entitled to receive a 100% (up to $600) first deposit bonus on the first deposit of your own funds.

All you need to do is to follow the download instructions carefully and don't forget to enter the PokerStrategy marketing code PS150.

Good luck with your poker and enjoy. Look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Droljan
      Droljan
      Bronze
      I followed the instructions and used code PS150 and deposited 200$ now I play with them! I saw I should take code PSVIP ?. ... and waiting to get 50$ free money from PS ! will i get 50$free and do I have 100% bonus of 200$ and rake ... ?

All will be good ?

Best regards sorry i didnt understand you ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Droljan,

The PS150 is the code to receive the free starting capital where eligible (new members to PokerStrategy), whilst the PSVIP is the first deposit bonus code for existing members.

Both will provide you with the same 100% matching bonus in addition to rakeback etc.

It may take a few days for your starting capital to come through and the support team may require an ID check to be carried out first, so please bear with them.

Best regards & good luck with your poker.

Bart
    • macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      I received my starting capital from Pokerstrategy, but after trying deposit additional funds to my FT account my request for deposit was declined with following explanation from support

Hello Pavel,
      <
      < Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.
      <
      < Please be advised that in order for you to make a successful deposit, you need
      < to accumulate the 1000 FTP Points.
      <
      < Once you have accumulated 1000 FTP Points, write us back and we will forward
      < your request to our appropriate department to enable you depositing funds into
      < your Full Tilt Poker account.
      <
      etc about how is FT count

I am truly confused why is FT refusing my deposit request. Any suggestions how to continue ?
    • macounpa
      macounpa
      Bronze
      Today I solved this issue with support, this 1000FT requirement is valid only for withdrawing funds deposited by pokerstrategy.