Thinking of moving here for a little bit.

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Ok a few questions...The first maybe dumb.

1) What does the auto centre feature do under Options > Table view do?

2) Is there any way to get youself to sit in the same seat at eack table? (Multi tabling is so much easyer when you know where to look on the table).

3) How much of the bonus do you think i can clear 6 tabling NL20 FR? Il play about 140-160 hours in a month which will aprox be 42,000 to 56,000 hands.

4) what % RB is the bonus equivelent for a 10/8(ish) player?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Platinum
      1) If I recall correctly the "auto center" -feature means your position on table. So you'll be seated in the seat closest to the action buttons.
      2)^^
      3)The bonus was, at least for me, rather hard to clear. You'll need 1200 MP's to earn 10$ from your bonus. Note that you'll also be able to use your points in VIP scheme which returns as stated here
      4) don't have a clue. You'll propably find out by just checking out that site through and running some numbers.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko
      1) If I recall correctly the "auto center" -feature means your position on table. So you'll be seated in the seat closest to the action buttons.
      2)^^
      3)The bonus was, at least for me, rather hard to clear. You'll need 1200 MP's to earn 10$ from your bonus. Note that you'll also be able to use your points in VIP scheme which returns as stated here
      4) don't have a clue. You'll propably find out by just checking out that site through and running some numbers.
      Awesome thanks for the reply :) Btw can those tourney tokens that you can reddem instead of cash be used on STT's? If so. Say i got a $109 tourney token, would i have to play 1x $109 tourney or could i play 10x $10 tourney?

I would play shorthanded by if i remember correctly alaot of the games get stupidly tight.
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      Hi PocketAcesJohn,

Say i got a $109 tourney token, would i have to play 1x $109 tourney or could i play 10x $10 tourney? I would play shorthanded by if i remember correctly alaot of the games get stupidly tight.

When you referring to tokens claimed through the bet365 VIP scheme then it is one token only for example a $109 tourney token cannot be exchanged for several smaller tokens.

Best,
      Tomassio123
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomassio123
      Hi PocketAcesJohn,

Say i got a $109 tourney token, would i have to play 1x $109 tourney or could i play 10x $10 tourney? I would play shorthanded by if i remember correctly alaot of the games get stupidly tight.

When you referring to tokens claimed through the bet365 VIP scheme then it is one token only for example a $109 tourney token cannot be exchanged for several smaller tokens.

Best,
      Tomassio123
      Ok thank you. Do you happen to know what the RB would be on claiming back cash for points (aprox) (For NL20 player)
    • wiathphkRwi
      wiathphkRwi
      Bronze
      if you dont want to withdraw for like 3 months when you start verification you will like it
    • TovarishStulov
      TovarishStulov
      Bronze
      Don't bother. Software sucks - not stable, has a hard time connecting.
      They churn your account just like every other site when you reach a level where you might cash out. Went from a free $10 bankroll from poker strategy to $340, sent them an email that my balance showed zero in the "widrawable" menu. They fixed that, then the account churning software kicked in and I lost every hand I played for 4 days straight. Same story with every other site (went from 20 to 2000 on Party Poker, 20-800 FT, 20-1000 Pokerstars), but there are better places to play rigged poker.
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Note that you must maintain bronze VIP status for 3 months in order to buy cash with merit points. This tilted me very, very much. As iPoker software (AIDS).

Bet365 support is nice, i never encountered any problem.