HEM reporting missing profit

• Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I've just recently started playing on EuroPoker (Ongame) and in the past 800 hands I've made $213, but HEM reports a profit of $291. It's like there are some hands where I lose money missing from the database, never had anything like that before with HEM or Elephant, and I don't think EuroPoker is trying to cheat me out of $76. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • 7 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are you playing $, EUR and/or GBP tables?
      Which HM Version?
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Same problem.I`m up 233$ but HEM says i`m up 366. But I just checked sessions and some hands are really messed up.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey Berzerger,

Have you ever left the table just after you lose a pot? If you leave the table before the hand history is saved to your hard drive then you will not have the hand history. If this is the case make sure you wait till at least the next hand or if there is a sit out button use that.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Have you ever left the table just after you lose a pot? If you leave the table before the hand history is saved to your hard drive then you will not have the hand history. If this is the case make sure you wait till at least the next hand or if there is a sit out button use that.
      *facepalm*

Why didn't I think of this before?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      *facepalm*

Why didn't I think of this before?
      Does euro poker have a option to request hand histories? If not I would email support requesting your hand histories.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hey berzerger does your HUD work properly ? Mine is all over the place misplacing players from table to table.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Does euro poker have a option to request hand histories? If not I would email support requesting your hand histories.
      I'll send them a mail. Although to be honest I'm not looking forward to reviewing hands that made me ragequit.

Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Hey berzerger does your HUD work properly ? Mine is all over the place misplacing players from table to table.
      HUD itself works properly as long as players stay on the same seats relative to each other, that's not the issue. What I hate is the SH tables, Ongame has the most retarded system possible for seat selection. There are 9 handed tables, but for 5 players only, and you have to click on any available seat to sit yourself down there. No dedicated SH tables. As a result, every single table ends up with a different layout, and every time the HUD's at some new place where it's blocking some button or the bet slider. This is such an issue for me I can't stress it enough. It's annoying as hell, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it...