FT crashing

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      I run windows 7 with HEM and table ninja.

sometimes FT will just crash when i try to [x] out of the note taking panel or when i [x] out of the table layout drop down menu..

also i have a bug where players 'CHECK' 'FOLD' or 'RAISE' notifications over their chip stacks stick for the rest of the game and you have to hover over their name to see their stack...

anyone else experience anything similar? im considering emailing FT about it.. but we all know how useless their support is
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi lessthan,

Not had these problems just running FT on it's own. Actually found the latest update pretty reliable.

Might be worth ensuring that you've installed the latest HEM & ninja versions as could be a bug within those.

If these don't fix the problems, I'm afraid the Full Tilt technical support guys are your best option. Providing screenshots/examples will probably help them to identify the issue.

Hope it gets fixed soon as I can see how frustrating that would be.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      The Full Tilt Poker software is known to crash frequently. FTPSean keeps saying they are working on it and supposedly the flash in the lobby was supposed to fix the problem but my client still crashes occasionally.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I'm also havign trouble with the note panel, which pretty often does not popup correctly and "hidden" underneath the table. I then have to move the table to see it.

Also what you describe with the RAISE, CHECK or FOLD notifications happened to me once.

It's been a couple of months since the whole client crashed on me though.
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      I run windows 7 with HEM and table ninja.

sometimes FT will just crash when i try to [x] out of the note taking panel or when i [x] out of the table layout drop down menu..

also i have a bug where players 'CHECK' 'FOLD' or 'RAISE' notifications over their chip stacks stick for the rest of the game and you have to hover over their name to see their stack...

anyone else experience anything similar? im considering emailing FT about it.. but we all know how useless their support is
      had this problems with table ninja to...
      uninstalled table ninja and it was back to no crashes...
      get rid of it... it very not stable yet....
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      about the hidden notes i believe its cause of hem cause i have it too only when u use the hud of hem