Bronze
      Button ($13.37)
      SB ($32.95)
      BB ($19.85)
      Hero ($20)
      MP ($9.90)
      CO ($56.25)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with , .
      Hero calls $0.10, 1 fold, CO calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.50) , , (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.1, Button calls $0.10, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.80) (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $11.3, Button folds, Hero raises to $19.8, CO calls $8.50.

River: ($40.40) (2 players)

Final Pot: $40.40

is there anything to say about this slowplay? remember: villain is a BIG donk (the real thing, i mean , u have never EVER seen such a donk like this one)
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      You've GOT to bet!!!

There is a chance, that he's got a straight draw (maybe he already's got the straight but then you are doomed anyways) or a flush draw. You've got to protect your Hand! This is the worst spot for a Slow play, really. The check from UTG is maybe arguable but after his bet (even if it's only 1/5 pot) and 1 caller you've got to reraise to at least 70 cent. With a set you don't want to give away nearly-free cards.

EDIT: I don't see a reason, why you only limped preflop with TT by the way
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      EDIT: I don't see a reason, why you only limped preflop with TT by the way

it is the same guy as the donkey here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/wbb_en/thread.php?threadid=8158 , the guy likes to bet $3 to $7 preflop, with nothing. my idea was to see some flops and if i hit , to isolate him. he would do that himself sometimes by making crazy bets on every street. i noticed that everytime that he had middlepair he would bet small on the flop and fold to a big raise and then bet HEAVY on the turn. if the turn would have been a scarecard i would have folded my hand. in that session i folded 2 or 3 sets or trips because i wasnt sure if it would be the best hand. this was not a hand played mathematicly but personaly.

as u said, if he had a made str8 i was doomed anyways. turn didnt helped him and then such a bet. if he was going for a flush or str8 he made it expensive for himself. even if button would have called his turnbet i would not have been a big dog for my money with 10 outs to the boat or better.

i wooped his butt for $120 that session. and that on NL10
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Well not that Im an expert, but I kind of liked your play if you have these reads on him.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi boschmann123!

I agree with Chiller3k. That's not a good spot to slowplay. There are too many draws out there. You should bet and raise. By check/calling his bet you are not isolating him. There are 4 opponents on the flop and the donk is not the only person who can beat you.
      And preflop you should bet, too. You normally have the best hand but it is very vulnerable: Bet it. What do you do with overcards on the board and 5 players still in the hand? You have to fold.
      That's why I don't recommend slowplay in this spot. Your KK hand is different but here you should bet and raise.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      i didnt mind loosing a buck or 2 by folding on the river with a scary board and a bet from one of the other players. almost every player at that table just limped preflop, scared of villain big bets. after the flop allready some players left the game and after villain big bet at the turn my last opponent leaves the action. there villain isolates himself. almost impossible that the 4s could have helped him. then his normall (haha) crazy bets follows and i raise. if i would have bettet earlier villain would have folded.