Advice Wanted (Micro SnG or BSS)?

• DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      From the 30th of March, I decided to use my very small $30 BR on FT and play SnG's, and try and build it up. After playing very few, just shy of 200 in fact, i've turned this $30 or so into around $82 (ROI of 20.41%).

I'm basically just looking for a bit of advice as to whether I should continue playing micro SnG's on FT, or move my small bankroll over to Party Poker, and play BSS over there. The reasoning for me thinking about doing this is two reasons really:

- Despite me having a fondness for SnG's, i'd much rather learn BSS and develop that part of my game.

- My FT account isn't tracked to PokerStrategy, whereas my Party Poker account is (recieved a 2nd starting capital there). By playing over at Party Poker, i'll earn SP here, allowing me access to higher articles, etc. Plus, i'll be able to clear the first deposit bonus, as well as having the option to play in the $20k freeroll coming up. :)

Just looking for your advice, tips, insight, etc, as to what you think I should do?

• 1 reply