help me!

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Today I tried to watch a video but nothing happens, there just isn't a player. The poker strategy logo plays but then the screen is just black and nothing happens I have no idea why? Any ideas?

I just updated firefox to version 3.6.3 if that could be it?
  • 5 replies
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      I have the same problem.

I tried with both Firefox and Internet Explorer and nothing works.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

You may be able to find a solution in the following thread:

Video Still Not Accessable

I don't believe it has anything to do with updating your firefox to ver. 3.6.3 as i have the same version and i am having no problems with watching the videos.

Please try the recommend solution in the above thread and let us know if it sorted the problem out, or not, for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      Hi,

I tried today and it works again.

Its strange because yesterday it didn't work and I haven't change nothing in my computer. I've had problems with videos before, sometimes it doesn't play with firefox, but plays with Internet Explorer and sometimes it plays only some videos. Hope that it works from now on.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Luupainaja,

I'm glad everything is working for you again :) .

Hopefully you won't have any problems in the future but if you do just try thr recommendations in the thread mentioned above.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Well it still doesn't work for me in firefox but does in IE so that'll do.

Still a bit strange, I tried everything as the thread said but firefox doesn't want to work for whatever reason.