I get 50$, VPP question

• Oriel98
      Oriel98
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Before 5 weeks ago i passed the poker quiz of this site, and download pokerstars software.
      After one week i get 2 dollars from pokerstars in free.
      i played with this money and increase my money.
      and suddenly i get (today) 50$ from pokerstraegy.
      now i have about 100$ and 140 VPP.

my question is: if i get this 50$ for free, i need to collect 500 VPP in 90 days?
      if yes, so i need to get know 500 VPP or just 360 VPP (cause i have already 140 VPP)?
      if i will not success to get 500 VPP what happen to the 50$? what happen to the money i gain from the 50$?

note:* not write in the mail something about the VPP...

thanks and sorry abount the english mistakes,
      oriel
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Oriel98,

You would need to gain 500FPP to "clear" the $50 PokerStrategy starting capital. I would assume that this starts from when you receive the $50 and so wouldn't include any previous FPP earnt, but I don't know for certain.

If you fail to clear the relevent points in the time scale set, PokerStars can/will withdraw the starting capital or whatever remains of it. They will not however touch any profit you have made on top of the $50 or indeed any of your own funds.

To be honest, I don't think you will have too many problems, as long as you play a little poker regularly, it is fairly easy to achieve the points within time.

Hope this helps, any problems or further questions don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart