$0.42
      CO:
      $3.76
      BU:
      $0.40
      SB:
      $2.01

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04, 5 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, UTG2 raises to $0.28, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.61) 9, 5, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks.

Turn: ($0.61) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $0.58, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.61.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Jam preflop. He doesn't even have 50bb and he's unmistakably bad, so while it's possible he has KK+ it's also possible he's just pushing buttons with garbage and there is certainly enough money in the pot already to make up for most of the times where he shows you a better hand.

When you call against such a short stack you end up committed on pretty much any flop except maybe AKx anyway, so it's no use putting yourself through that, getting it over with preflop by shoving is just plain better.

As played postflop with no idea how that guy is playing I don't know what you're supposed to do on this A-high board. Against some players you can discount Ax when he checks back the flop so you could call it off, against others they're always trapping in that spot so it's a fold. No clue. Since I'd have gone broke preflop anyway and he could be bluffing sometimes after we checked twice I'd probably call.

Hope it helps.
    • elquimico
      elquimico
      Bronze
      thank you.