players @ pokerstars vs players @ fulltilt

• 19 replies
    • xcyberkidx
      xcyberkidx
      Bronze
      HaHa...i guess so.. :f_love:

I find out that ... not easy 2 catch a fish in ps...

Hard... :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      Yes at the micro stakes players at Pokerstars are much tighter, because fish loves the Full Tilt avatars :D
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Hmm that might explain why i'm breakeven for 400 sng's at the microstakes at pokerstars ^^
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jepons13
      Yes at the micro stakes players at Pokerstars are much tighter, because fish loves the Full Tilt avatars :D
      well my observation was for nl100 and nl200.

any one can explain a reason for this? its sick...
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i think
      pokerstars is rated by most as having the toughest competiotion and its tougher to play profitably against tight players...
      i think full tilt is second toughest...
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      24 tables + best rakeback = nitfest
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio

Stars is full of mass multitabling nits SNE grinders and rb pros while FTP at these stakes has more TAG's and LAG's who play less tables.
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      i dont think those lobby stats are accurate when i was playing sss before at nl100 and nl200 i liked much more stars table with 15-20%plrs/flop then ftp table with 25-30%,those stars 15-20% seemed much softer to me then tilts 25-30%tables.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by supeyrio

Stars is full of mass multitabling nits SNE grinders and rb pros while FTP at these stakes has more TAG's and LAG's who play less tables.
      nailed it on the head. once you get above 50nl people just 3bet/4bet a ton more so it probably evens out soon.
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Take a look at Fix Limit ;

It is impossible to beat Fullring 0.25-0.50 games if u are a beginner in Full Tilt, but in stars with a good table selection easy to beat those stakes even with very tight startegy... But i don't believe a beginner can beat 0,5-1 fix limit in Stars too... It is 4 times tougher than 0,25-0.50....

also u can't find many profitable tables in fulltilt in fix limit. People plays so tight aggresive...
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      To be perfectly honest, i'm not sure about the lower stakes, but I know NL 400 and NL 600 are full of multitabling nits, I make a good profit from single tabling these games and focusing on blind stealing, because remember, most mtters usualy just play there hands, you can easily spot patterns like c betting the flop. The best way to beat the low limit games is to play simple tag and multi tabling. This is because on nl 600, you blindsteal once, and u make 9 dollars, u would be happy making that every hour, however, lower stakes, u get penuts. On pokerstars low limit games most players are tag, however, 1 in 20 should be a complete noob, still not that much.

Hope this helps
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well i just started playing about a month ago on stars and i've got from 50$ to 750 currently playing nl10 and am about to move to NL25 in about 60k hands. Usually i have at least 2 guys per table with 35 VPIP or more that generally pay me off. If i play on a table for a while and see there's a bunch of tags sitting there i just switch the tables because it way to hard to make decent profit against them apart from blind stealing.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by NickSeraphim
      To be perfectly honest, i'm not sure about the lower stakes, but I know NL 400 and NL 600 are full of multitabling nits, I make a good profit from single tabling these games and focusing on blind stealing, because remember, most mtters usualy just play there hands, you can easily spot patterns like c betting the flop. The best way to beat the low limit games is to play simple tag and multi tabling. This is because on nl 600, you blindsteal once, and u make 9 dollars, u would be happy making that every hour, however, lower stakes, u get penuts. On pokerstars low limit games most players are tag, however, 1 in 20 should be a complete noob, still not that much.

Hope this helps
      this helped soo much, thank you
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      stop making me laugh dammit, I am gonna ask you not to say the same thing about me so u cnt say it
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      stop making me laugh dammit, I am gonna ask you not to say the same thing about me so u cnt say it
      say what about you? :f_biggrin:
    • xxbchxx
      xxbchxx
      Bronze
      I'm not sure about this...
      If the fish are at tilt then why ar eso many of us still at PS?
      surly the fish get the following and not the other way round.
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Look dude, the truth is, both sites have fish and it all depends on how good "You" are. You make money from others mistakes, keep improving your game, and that will be the factor that will make you money.
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      my response is a bit too vague, what i am trying to say is forget about the players at low limits and focus on making the correct play
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Look dude, the truth is, both sites have fish and it all depends on how good "You" are. You make money from others mistakes, keep improving your game, and that will be the factor that will make you money.
      Ofcourse if your Phil Ivey you will have no trouble beating the micro limits lol xD but we aren't playing the micro limits because we are really good players .