[NL2-NL10] SH NL200 AA vs 3 opponents

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)  
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $126.66
      Hero:
      $173
      CO:
      $97.69
      MP3:
      $367.15

1/2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , A:club:
      Hero raises to $7.00, MP3 calls $7.00, CO calls $7.00, 2 folds, BB calls $5.00.

Flop: ($29.00) Q:spade: , 9:club: , Q:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $20, CO calls $20.00, BB calls $20.00, Hero calls $20.00.

Turn: ($109.00) 4:diamond: (4 players)
      BB bets $32.04, 3 folds.

Final Pot: $141.04

Not sure why i didnt contibet on the flop , i feared for some reason that someone has trip Q's. Then someone else bets and everyone calls and on the turn the fishy BB leads against 3 opponents . Any thoughts?
  • 2 replies
    • Sebra
      Sebra
      Bronze
      Check/call is the worst line you can take there. Either just make your continuation bet, because it's unlikely that someone has a queen and if they don't have one, they will fold (or at least, they should).

If you get called or raised, it's easy c/f all the way. Oh, and after someone bets the flop and 2 guys call it's pretty likely that at least someone has a queen. As played I would fold the flop.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sebra
      Check/call is the worst line you can take there. Either just make your continuation bet, because it's unlikely that someone has a queen and if they don't have one, they will fold (or at least, they should).

If you get called or raised, it's easy c/f all the way. Oh, and after someone bets the flop and 2 guys call it's pretty likely that at least someone has a queen. As played I would fold the flop.

nothing more to say for me :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81