This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SH NL200 AA vs 3 opponents

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)  
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $126.66
      Hero:
      $173
      CO:
      $97.69
      MP3:
      $367.15

1/2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , A:club:
      Hero raises to $7.00, MP3 calls $7.00, CO calls $7.00, 2 folds, BB calls $5.00.

Flop: ($29.00) Q:spade: , 9:club: , Q:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $20, CO calls $20.00, BB calls $20.00, Hero calls $20.00.

Turn: ($109.00) 4:diamond: (4 players)
      BB bets $32.04, 3 folds.

Final Pot: $141.04

Not sure why i didnt contibet on the flop , i feared for some reason that someone has trip Q's. Then someone else bets and everyone calls and on the turn the fishy BB leads against 3 opponents . Any thoughts?
  • 2 replies
    • Sebra
      Sebra
      Bronze
      Check/call is the worst line you can take there. Either just make your continuation bet, because it's unlikely that someone has a queen and if they don't have one, they will fold (or at least, they should).

If you get called or raised, it's easy c/f all the way. Oh, and after someone bets the flop and 2 guys call it's pretty likely that at least someone has a queen. As played I would fold the flop.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sebra
      Check/call is the worst line you can take there. Either just make your continuation bet, because it's unlikely that someone has a queen and if they don't have one, they will fold (or at least, they should).

If you get called or raised, it's easy c/f all the way. Oh, and after someone bets the flop and 2 guys call it's pretty likely that at least someone has a queen. As played I would fold the flop.

nothing more to say for me :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81