Question about Rakeback

• OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I am thinking of playing at Partypoker. And if i use PS Code: to sign up and so on there will i get rakeback or what i am kinda lost at this part.

If i use PS code what do i get out of it? I am totally lost at the moment :P .

anyone understand what i just wrote? if not your not alone since i dont understand my self at the moment!

Anyone that does understand please advice me and pick up my thinking ! ;)

best regards.

OMGITSPONTUS
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello OMGITSPONTUS,

PartyPoker doesn't actually have a rakeback scheme like FullTilt etc but it has its own VIP Reward system (http://www.partypoker.com/rewards/).

If you use the PSVIP code then you will get a 100% first deposit bonus up to $500.

So if you deposit $250 you will get a clearable bonus of $250 as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • OMGITSPONTUS
      OMGITSPONTUS
      Bronze
      How many points what i need to get ? and will i get moneyback from PS? :D
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello OMGITSPONTUS,

On your first deposit you will receive 100% (up to $500) of your deposit as a bonus. If you have chosen Euros as your currency, the maximum bonus is €325; for British Pounds the maximum is £250.

The bonus will be cleared in 10 steps. Every time you complete a step, 10% of the bonus will be released.

For each $1 you need to collect 8 Partypoints. For €1 you need 10 PartyPoints and for £1 you need 12 PartyPoints. The respective currency depends on the currency that you have chosen for you account.

You have 120 days time to clear the entire bonus. If you don't clear the entire bonus within this time frame, you still get to keep the money you have cleared so far.

As to your final question then the answer is no you will not get any moneyback from PokerStrategy :)

Kind Regards,
      -Steve