New software: "RUSHud" an accurate HEM HUD for RUSH poker

• 6 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RUSHudd
      Tired of playing RUSH poker with Hold'em Manager's inferior HUD?
      We all switched to PT3 a long time ago. Why keep paying for add-on after add-on when you get it all in one package for one price?
    • RUSHudd
      RUSHudd
      Basic
      [Edited by TheBu11d0g]

Rule 3: No advertising
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      If you compare RUSHud vs PT3 you'll find that RUSHud runs smoother than PT3.
      Wow, you guys will really say anything these days! You must have compared it to some build from 5 years ago.
    • RUSHudd
      RUSHudd
      Basic
      [Edited by TheBu11d0g]

Rule 3: No advertising
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Anyway, just try it!
      No need to get negative on a problem solved.
      Yeah, sorry, I guess I'm just confused why this is necessary at all. I'm sure your product is great and runs fine. I'm sure you put a lot of time and effort into getting it to work.

I just don't understand why HEM doesn't provide a working solution for their customers!

(Side point: I don't have any performance problems 4-tabling Rush with PT3 so I was just surprised to hear the performance brought up.)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      @ OP

[Edited by TheBu11d0g] - Breach of Forum Rules

Please refrain from posting advertising/affiliate links, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!