$ Stake?

• JamesRohr
      JamesRohr
      Basic
      Hey, I have recently gone broke, after going through large swings (25$ - 140$ back down to 10$ etc etc)

It seems my best asset is 27 person 10+1$ sit n' goes.. I have won 4-5 of em, and had multiple 2nds and 3rds also.

I can't get money deposited until Wednesday, but honestly I STRIVE for poker.
      If one of you could stake me XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Forum Rules] sng on stars, that would be excellent.

The winnings would be split XX/XX, XX% for you, XX$ for me.

On the off-chance I bust out, I can pay you back on Wednesday.

If you don't want to stake me, please dont post and flame me, im just asking for a simple request.

Looking forward to being a member of Pokerstrategy :)
  • 3 replies
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      27 man 10+1 sng???

you should deposit 1100 usd...

not sure if someone will stake you without graphs/status...
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      Locked! against the rules to scrub for money dude!
      Next time, dont donk your BR off and if you do, get your mum to give you some money not ask forum members to stake you, its EMBARRASSING!
      GL with your poker career x
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DarkNeo1
      Locked! against the rules to scrub for money dude!
      ^ This.

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)
      These rules are inforce to protect all members (including yourself) from financial and/or personal data loss.

We would also strongly recommend that you follow the solid BRM advice provided by Jaime which is a minimum of 100x Buyins for mtt sngs or tournaments. Without this, you will find it extremely difficult to retain let alone build on any bankroll.

Don't however let this put you off of becoming actively involved in the community, we look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart