Any $20K+ freeroll in pokerstars?

• tac3znarf
      I just noticed that almost every month, pokerstrategy is having freerolls this big in other poker rooms such as party poker and 888poker but never on pokerstars?

How come pokerstrategy is not having freerolls on pokerstars? I do believe that we have a lot of PS members grinding is pokerstars and cannot participate on freerolls beong offered on other poker rooms.

I hope admins can check on this. thanks. :)
  • 6 replies
    • tac3znarf
      Any admins out there who can share some light about this?
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello tac3znarf,

If there are any freerolls planned for Stars then you will be able to read about in our news section so i would keep a regular eye there.

Kind Regards,
    • tcs35
      We used to have a weekly $5 tournament but apart from that there is nothing on Poker Stars.
    • tac3znarf
      I am not really after the freeroll. I an jost wondering thou since you have tons of freeroll in other sites and none on pstars?

I think you have a alot of diamond and platinum players in Pstars like me and we are not getting anything from pokerstrategy since last year.

Of course we still cannot compete of the rakeraces in other poker room since we also try to maintain or VIP level in pstars. It is kind of unfair for us since we are also generating enough rakes for this site.

• Roachor
      im on pokerstars and a little dissapointed taht pokerstrategy completly ignores the biggest pokerroom of the world...
    • Reiver
      Everything was explained at comments at news section

"#8 Xantos, 27 Mar 10 12:21
      Hey there,

the choice of rooms is based on several factors:

1. PartyPoker, bet365 and Everest have been the top3 choices for new Free $50 players in 2010 so far - and we want to make sure most beginners can at least participate in one of the tournaments.

2. Poker rooms must allow us the tournament and make it technically possible to only allow players tracked to - which is sadly not totally easy most of the time.

3. was the sponsor of the last BM party - and thanks to their Free $8 offer in February, a lot of players have an account there.

4. EuroPoker is our Ongame partner that is most interesting for experienced players & we want to encourage testing it out.

Additionally, we think that for experienced players it's an acceptable effort to create an account to play a big tournament. We agree that other poker rooms would have been more comfortable for other players - but there's always a need for compromise.

Lutz "