• 7 replies
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      So 1st i think its not allowed here.
      2nd how will I be able to sit at a table if I have no money on my Party Poker acc.
      3d I'm pretty sure donking chips is not allowed to.
      4th you will get scamed in 99% cases.
    • haveau
      haveau
      Bronze
      1) What exactly isn't allowed? On the dutch forum my post is still there after a few weeks.

2) That's why I say you need BOTH money on partypoker & pokerstars

3) ??

4) How can I scam someone? And if I get scammed, to bad, that's why I say someone with ENOUGH forum posts.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi haveau;

• No requests or offers for private money transfers

you can find it here: Board Rules (updated 10.11.09)
      I dont have the rights to edit posts in this part of forum, so do it on your own please before some of other mods/admins do it ;)
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      3) I don't know is this the same on Party Poker but i just read this post.
      Originally posted by rabijeb
      same day poker770 blocked my acount permanenly an acused me that somebody dumped chips to me???
    • haveau
      haveau
      Bronze
      Ok I changed it.

God I hate this situation, I want to go and play sitngo's on pokerstars, because the rake on partypoker ruins it, but there is no way I can get my money there :(
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      You don't have any money? Deposit your own 50$ and play at Stars, when your friend is back from the army cashout from Party ^^
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Jepons,

Thank you for your understanding in respect of the post Opal made and for editing your original message :)

If you are looking to transfer your funds from one poker account to another then there are third party applications such as Moneybookers and Neteller that are designed for this purpose. You may have to make a small deposit (usually $10) from either of these to your poker room that you are wishing to withdraw from but you will then be able to withdraw your funds and transfer them to another poker room without any hassles.

You can set up a Moneybookers account via our PokerStrategy link here and in doing so you can earn yourself a one time offer of 100 Strategy Points.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve