$2.32
      CO:
      $6.06
      BU:
      $7.80
      SB:
      $17.50

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, SB raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.90, 2 folds, SB raises to $6.55, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.05.
      Guy was playing solidely like regular with stats of 24/17 out of 200 hands . Folded cos sensed the AA. Also my BB line looks very stroong, but i would stick it in if he was a fish but against reg i think its more like a fold against 1700bb deep guy.
      Altrought if he would have 100bb would you guys stick this one in?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sure it's a no-brainer shove for 100bb, all we've seen so far is a reg isolating a bunch of fish, and then another reg putting in a 3-bet. At slightly higher limits you won't even get SB to fold 99 since nowadays people realize 3-bet bluffing isoraises is a very profitable play. Not sure how light SB will stack off at nl10 in general but i'm pretty sure from his 24/17 stats that he's at least doing that with QQ/AK, so easy value 5bet-shove.

Being 170bb deep changes things somewhat assuming he cares at all. Still, I think the fact that he probably would have no choice but to 4-bet AK/QQ in that spot makes me think it's a mistake not to shove if his stats are correct. I'd rather get in 170bb when in doubt instead of wondering all day if I folded KK to QQ/AK.

If you got some bad vibe from his timing or something I don't hate a lay down, trusting your guts is important, especially if in case he shows you AA you'll feel bad and play bad afterward or something. Personally, I'm not folding tho.

Hope it helps.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      whell thanks for reply but still i am not comfortable with shoving pre to 4-bet..if he would be 100bb i might think about it twice!