Partypoker Setup problem

• jcheu4
      jcheu4
      Bronze
      When i run partypoker set up, "downloading partypoker application" remains at 0%. anyone know how to fix this? I've tried this on xp and windows7.. running as administrator doesnt help. the only way i can get on partypoker is va "instant play"

Regards,
      jcheu4
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jcheu4,

Although you say you have set it to run as administrator, did you do this by selecting the option on the right-click menu or did you go into properties--->compatibility and ticking the box at the bottom of the screen as it can sometimes make a difference as to the way you select it.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jcheu4
      jcheu4
      Bronze
      neither way works.. i've done both at the same time, and one at a time.. has anyone else had this problem ? i've tried googling it.. but the only "solution" i found is via this website which makes me pay for the "solution" suss....
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello again jcheu4,

There could be a problem with your Anti-virus/Firewall software that may be blocking your access to the download software.

Maybe you could try disabling your anti-virus/firewall software while you download the software and see if this helps.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jcheu4
      jcheu4
      Bronze
      problem solved! i just had to manually add program to "unblock" list in firewall. thank you !