I didn t recive my money

• sseelleennaaee
      sseelleennaaee
      Bronze
      Hey, i did the test last week and i thought i chose a platform and put my data, on poker stars, but now here, at those steps that u have to chose platform and complete data it s still an X, what should i do now?

Thank u
  • 9 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey sseelleennaaee,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • sseelleennaaee
      sseelleennaaee
      Bronze
      no i didn t recive an id check trough the mail. i recive only that mail that i pass the quiz and then at poker star i remember i put acode who had -50 in it

Thank u
    • sseelleennaaee
      sseelleennaaee
      Bronze
      i checked again, it was my mistake, i didn t complete my id on pokerstrategy
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sseelleennaaee
      i checked again, it was my mistake, i didn t complete my id on pokerstrategy
      Ahhh, not a problem, hopefully you are all set now.

It is possible that the support team will still ask for some ID documentation, so keep an eye on your emails. Failing that, they will confirm details of your starting capital in due course.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker. Looking forward to seeing you active within the community forums in due course ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      ihavent received my capital yet and i registed about a week ago in pokerstars under the name SiXAT.
      havent received asy mails also.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello SiXAT,

We now have close to 3 million members so, understandably, customer support are very busy at the moment dealing with new members and answering general queries every day which may mean that sometimes it may take them a little longer than expected to get back to you so please bear with them and try to have some patience.

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      i entered this link http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/ , the place where my nickname should apear there is a small square and and no nickname, also i noticed that the marketing code is strategy-en
      and not strategy-50 that i wrote when i registered, could this be the problem? I d like to have an account on pokerstars so i hope this is something that i wont have to change the platform/
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey SiXAT,

first of all, you have to go through an ID Check - please check your Inbox and Spam/Junk folder for an email, we sent it on April 10th at 07:37 (CEST)

Best regards,

Hadi
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      THx for the help I checked my e-mail and i got no comfirmation letters, so the only conclusion i have is the email is probably incorrect so i reentered my email.