No Strategy Points

• simona29
      simona29
      Bronze
      Hello,

I've been playing poker on full tilt for some months now. I received my 50 $ bonus, then i received another 50 $ bonus from full tilt that i cleared, but i've done no poker strategy points. First i said to myself that i have to clear every bonus, but now i don't understand why i get no strategy points.
      Sure, this points don't affect my game, but i improved my skills i created a bankroll, i raised the buy-ins and now some more learning material we'll be welcome.

Regards,
      Simona.
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey simona29,

Congrats in your quest so far with poker, sounds like your doing well.

Could i ask how many pokerstrategy points you have earnt so far?
      Because if you have received none so far then there might of been a problem when you signed up but if you have received some, then something has happened recently.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • simona29
      simona29
      Bronze
      Hey Kyle,

I have received none. I don't know what could have been wrong since i've received my starting capital of 50 $ and the user pokerstrategy55 keeps sending me money every friday ( which i think is rakeback or he's just a good friend :-) ) , but you never know... If you have an idea please let me know.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response.

Regards,
      Simona.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello simona29,

I don't actually have access to your account details (for security reasons) so i can't say for a 100% what the problem is but it seems that there is a definate problem with your account.

I would recommend you contact our Customer Support team via our ticketing system and explain your situation to them and they will be able to investigate the matter further for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • simona29
      simona29
      Bronze
      Hey Steve,

Thank you for the advice, i created a ticket like you said and i hope that my problem is going to be solved soon.

Regards,
      Simona
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey simona29,

It seems odd that you received your starting capital and you received rake back but you don't receive strategy points. All I can suggest is that pokerstrategy have a incorrect username on your profile.

I hope it get's sorted soon.