e

• 58 replies
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      ANTI-TILT Video

At the farmer’s market with my so-called “girlfriend” She hands me her cellphone, says it’s my dad. Man, this ain’t my dad. This is a cellphone! I threw it on the ground! What you think I’m stupid? I’m not a part of this system! My dad’s not a phone! Duh!

|
      |
      |
      V
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      put the youtube link inside ["youtube"] ["/youtube"] *without the quotes*

good luck on your quest, and always remember, good BRM is the nuts.
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Thanks elhh82 :)
      Hehe, I know that. Playing with 35BI's now @ NL10. The variance can't be that crucial ;p

Test:

MEOWWWW
    • knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      Nice to see another Norwegian in here. Certainly going to follow this blog. GL!
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Yeah, same goes for you. Have only stumbled upon a few by now! Nice to know and thanx :)
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerhelten
      The variance can't be that crucial ;p
      You'd be surprised. ;)

As long as you realize that studying & learning is the key to success and not mindless grinding then you should be all fine. =)

GL with it.

Oh and you norweigans are more then welcome to pop by our swedish community too =)
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Well, I know ^^ But as long as I follow the BRM given in your articles, I think I will be just fine. And yes, I am reading/watching everything I stumble upon :)
    • riverstarsss
      riverstarsss
      Bronze
      It looks like a nice blog:D keep inform us about ur progress
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Hehe, nice! Now I can inform you all that I've lost 3 x KK to AA, AIPF all of them.
      I play 6max fgs. First one was like 110 BB's, second was 200 BB's and third was 80 BB's(NL10). FML ;)
      I also met an idiot that went allin on flop with QQ on A K X (low) ag my AK only to spike the queen on the turn! awesummmm.

In spite the fact, I'm still up 3 BI's today. How come I always meet the Aces when allin pre! can't remember last time the situation was the other way :s_cry:
      I've seriously considered folding a few times when I get 4betted, but can't seem to let go of those nasty-looking cowboys :f_mad:
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerhelten
      Hehe, nice! Now I can inform you all that I've lost 3 x KK to AA, AIPF all of them.
      I play 6max fgs. First one was like 110 BB's, second was 200 BB's and third was 80 BB's(NL10). FML ;)
      I also met an idiot that went allin on flop with QQ on A K X (low) ag my AK only to spike the queen on the turn! awesummmm.

In spite the fact, I'm still up 3 BI's today. How come I always meet the Aces when allin pre! can't remember last time the situation was the other way :s_cry:
      I've seriously considered folding a few times when I get 4betted, but can't seem to let go of those nasty-looking cowboys :f_mad:
      haha, dont worry i got them too 3 in a row. :f_biggrin:
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Hehe, it just sucks ;p Always the only player on the table that have you covered too :p Murphy's law!
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerhand.org/?5355968
      http://www.pokerhand.org/?5356085
      These two hands + ____7____ KK vs AA on 6max tables(Rush ofc) made me lose 4 BI overall today. Not one AA vs KK for me, sick imo!
      Down 40 bux.. guess it could've been worse! I've seriously considered quitting Rush and go back to playing NL10 9max. Got a pretty okey profit there, and the swings doesn't seem to be as big.

In a couple of days I will buy HEM and start posting graphs. But by now, you have to just listen to my whining ;p
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Congratulations, you are now gold!
      You have access to new strategy articles, videos and more. What the status means and how you climb up even higher can be found out in these articles.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Play normal 6-max, 6-max is more about knowing who is the fish and playing as many pots with it as possible which u cant on rush.... if u want to play rush play FR rush
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      Play normal 6-max, 6-max is more about knowing who is the fish and playing as many pots with it as possible which u cant on rush.... if u want to play rush play FR rush
      +1
      Go for normal, I really cant see a reason why to play rush (riskier) when you can play 6 max and get stats and get to know your villains. :)
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      I really don't have any time to play poker nowadays. Preparation to my final-exams and some other stuff going on. The first 17 days of May will also just go to partying and things like that, since we have a thing called "Russ" in Norway where all the graduate students just mess around, drinking, raping and killing people.
      IT WILL BE AWESOME!

I'll try to get some playing in between, but not as much as it has been the last couple of weeks. Got $45 rakeback + cleared a $75 dollar bonus last week, yay!
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Today I got some time to play. Figured I'd try some of the new Rush-tournaments on Full Tilt since I'm getting tired of only playing cashgames. This went over all my expectations, lulzzzz

Sooo, after some pretty huge downswings last couple of sessions, this did the trick :)
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Pretty nice day fuhr pokeuuur!
      Started with winning a 4.40 tournament for about $150, then played 745 hands NL10FR which ended up 6.5bi's up! Pretty nice BB/100 ^^

Here's the secret recipe:

AND OFC:

THNX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!=) ))
    • pokerhelten
      pokerhelten
      Bronze
      Today I wanted to try the new Steps-SnG's on FTP.
      Bought in to 4 Step one sng's($3.30) and ended up with two Step 3 tickets($26).
      Both of these I used to satellite into tonight's FTOPS #5 109r. Managed to get a ticket in one of them(donked out with 4 outer on river in the other one).
      My bankroll however, is only 400 buxxxx. So don't really know if I should take the 109T$ or take a crapshot in the FTOPS-event.

I have a history in that tournament some time ago when I came 25th taking down over 2k bux. Soooo, I really wanna play ^^
      Played with a friend then, and paid him half the BI money and split prize since I was only 16 at the time, lol ;p

EDIT:
      I did unregg and I guess that was the best choice :f_cry: