$2.34
      MP1:
      $1.21
      MP2 (Hero):
      $3.42
      MP3:
      $1.65

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      MP1 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, 5 folds, MP1 calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.19) 9, 4, T (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, MP1 calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.51) 8 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16.

River: ($0.83) J (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.30, MP1 calls $0.30.

Final Pot: $1.43.
      Results follow:

MP1 shows a pair of nines(K 9).
      Hero shows a straight, queen high(Q A).

Hero wins with a straight, queen high(Q A).

Villain unknown

So this one is again more about my thinking process

Flop:
      Small donk bet, almost always reraise with overcards or any pair + quite enough outs for this play: backdoor flush draw 1 out, backdoor straight draw 0,5 out, 3 aces and 3 queens, total 7,5 outs

Turn:
      (Should have semi-bluff raised here i think) 8d gave me enough outs to continue(queens no longer are outs, cause he might have JT, J9, J8).
      If none of my outs came:
      2nd barrel if he checks and then fold if he pushes AI, call his bet if it's less than half pot and fold to bigger bet.

River:
      Had to extract at least some value if he doesn't have Q cause the board should be really scary to him. If no outs came: check behind or fold.

Another hand about my thinking process, does it miss something?
      And about donk bet, was it good to raise there?

Btw, if i was villain, i'd check-raise on flop, bet on turn(with any turn card) if called then evaluate on river again depending on river card, if raised: unsuitable turn card - fold, good turn card - AI
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hi!

Yeah, I like raising his flop db. These small db are usually very weak and you get a lot of fold equity. Besides you still have very decent equitty if he calls you.
      On the turn however, it's best to just call, as you did. This card greatly improves his range and your fold equity is really low. Stuff like 87, 98, T8, JT, J9 are all in his range and all of those have improved, so just call again given great pot odds ;-)
      I like betting more on the river. I think his range for calling your river bet will be 2 pair or better and I will never give credit for players at NL2 to fold 2 pair here. I'd bet $0,50 or $0,60

Cheers =)

**EDIT: don't post results please =)