This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can't get PT3 to work! :(

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Have just tried installing the PT3 trial for the last hour or so but just can't get it to work.

I initially had HEM installed and used the trial from that, which all worked perfectly. I think HEM installed Postgres and set it all up for me.

When I then came to install PT3 when I first tried to instal it asked for some password and following the first time install guide on the PT3 website it said I should just enter one and that would create a new server, but the only message I got was something like invalid password.

I then pretty much uninstalled both HEM and Postgres, to just start from blank. I used the complete uninstal guide on the PT3 website to remove postgres and it all seemed to go fine.

Now when trying to instal PostgreSQL I get to the same point where I am told to enter a password (which it says will be created if not already done) but when I do so it just say's

'Invalid username specified: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password'

My trial has started I think so any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks and sorry for long post, wanted it to be as specifc as possible! Thanks again!
  • 2 replies