Rush NL10

• UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Hi all, even if I'm not in perfect BRM for NL10 (actually 190$) I'm actually playing it because I feel more comfortable there than at NL2 and luckily I'me being profitable.

I've noticed that many players use the QuickFold button too often; that's nice when you're served 72off but I've found an interesting thing that I do that may be useful for others.

As you know one of the cons of Rush is that it's hard to have some reads on your opponents because the sitters at your table are changing at every hand, but I've noticed many regulars at the tables and these are obviously the ones I want to know the most.
      Whenever you see an interesting hand (e.g. a regular raises or calls a raise) and you want to see that hand in order to get some info on your oppo's range; just click the SIT OUT NEXT HAND and then fold, this will let you stay in that hand where you can observe and hopefully find some patterns to spot.

My 2 cents :s_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UeYa
      Hi all, even if I'm not in perfect BRM for NL10 (actually 190$) I'm actually playing it because I feel more comfortable there than at NL2 and luckily I'me being profitable.
      Perfect BRM would be about 50BI. Adequate BRM would be at least 30BI. Going through 20BI swings on Rush is just par for the course.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Lol.... Just look on the last hand and all the hands come up with the action you didn't see.... Common sense tbh ;)
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Swire
      Lol.... Just look on the last hand and all the hands come up with the action you didn't see.... Common sense tbh ;)
      Yes but if u consider the speed in rush going through the last hand history where you have to move back to the desired hand while the table needs action is not that easy, this just gives you few sec to see that hand. :P