$8,31
      BB:
      $5,00
      Hero:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $5,96

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,16, 2 folds, BU calls $0,16, SB calls $0,14, BB calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,64) 3:spade: , A:diamond: , 2:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0,32, BU calls $0,32, 2 folds.

Turn: ($1,28) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,68, BU folds.

Final Pot: $1,96

Do we bet flop, maybe I should bet bigger, but none is calling anyway without ace/sets/smaller pps. Turn brings kinda unscary card so I decided to 2nd barrel. Since he is pretty aggressive I think he would raise A on flop.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say on the flop, it's kinda for the 3 villains to not have Ax since it's the most played type of hands. That coupled with the fact that it's really hard for people to have another piece of that board that they can call with anyway, I'd probably end up checking it barring a read that these guys just peel the flop with anything.

On the turn if you really believe he doesn't have much and he's aggressive, you should likely check to him and see if he wants to bluff at you. If you can take out Ax of his range for not raising the flop, then he only has 3x/44-88 hands that likely can't stand a turn bet anyway but might look you up on the river. trips/two pairs/sets are possible but unlikely unless he gets tricky every time he flops a huge hand, which is possible given that they were still 2 players left to act on the flop when he just called.

Hope it helps.