Canceling a withdrawal = new depositer :/

• Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      So just thought id post this incase it stops anyone making the mistake I made. So I recently started playing with a second $50 starting capital (thank you very much btw :) ) and this time round things went rather well! I managed to bring my bankroll from ~£30 to £260 playing nl10 and decided to withdraw £100. I then decided I wanted to withdraw via a different method however, so I quickly canceled the withdrawal.

Turns out that this trips the 'new depositer' requirement and I now have a rather large bonus that overlaps two other bonuses (you can only clear one at a time,) that Im really not going to be able to take advantage of since I have exams nd such ahead. The customer support cant undo this so just be careful if your making a withdrawal and dont want the bonus yet.

On the other hand, if you want an easy way to get the new depositers bonus and dont want to put any extra money into the account... :s_cool:

Anyway, for me its a case of live and learn, and I hope someone can benefit from this. ;)
  • 4 replies