Everest poker East Europeans

• Lacra2222
      Lacra2222
      Bronze
      They dont accept Romanias and i belive they dont accept any east europeans so for us the freerol is gone :) Anyway ty for the other freeerols.
      Ps u can create account but u cannot turn it for real money.

Now im very mad im from a country that is memeber of European Union and i fell like beeing from Congo or other African country.
  • 6 replies
    • Corrupted666
      Corrupted666
      Bronze
      Are you sure about that?, I had a guy from Bulgaria at my tables yesterday.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Im from Serbia and I made account and deposit without a problem, just few days ago. Maybe the problem is something else, contact their support.
    • Lacra2222
      Lacra2222
      Bronze
      they said that romanias cannot have real money account :( support said...if any romanian have account there please contact me
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I'm from Bulgaria and have no problems with Everest poker...
    • Parasites
      Parasites
      Bronze
      If I remember correctly Titan doesn't accept serbian players just to give another example... It's at the poker room's discretion who can and cannot open an account. It's frustrating but it's because alot of romanians try to open multiple accounts, give false ID etc. I'm romanian and have to deal with the results of such behaviour : no bonuses no free books, no nothing.
      And if Everest doesn't want you, just take your business someplace else. Plenty of fish in the sea :-) ... and plenty of better poker rooms.
    • Lacra2222
      Lacra2222
      Bronze
      ah ok i just want to play the freerol nothing more i love partypoker.......
      U know what's weird i can open and play on playmoney :) is so strange.... if u ban somone ban him at all ...allowing to creat an account but not allowing to swich it to real money is something very very stupid i think u can see this only at USA poker rooms