Stack
      MP3:
      $3,80
      CO:
      $6,72
      Hero:
      $9,20

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:heart: , J:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,16, CO calls $0,16, Hero raises to $0,64, 3 folds, CO raises to $2,00, Hero raises to $9,20 (All-In), CO calls $4,72 (All-In).

He seemed like a TAG fish. So. He calls a raise he has small pocketpairs up to JJ or some broadways/suited connectors against AK, AQ its a flip so shoving is good I think.
  • 3 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Even fish get AA sometimes.

The reraise and call should be telling you at best you're most likely racing with AK, at worst, you're dominated by QQ, KK, AA. Looks like he was trapping you with AA with his call infront.
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      No he wasnt trapping. My read was correct.
      But I want to know hand judge opinion about shoving it against TAG.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well there is no reason to just call that 4-bet it'll only hurt us to see a flop, and considering we're only beat the few times he decided to slowplay preflop instead of 3-betting the 30/11/3 fish who opened in front of him (how bad would that be..), I'd say there is a fairly good chance he's just a high intensity player trying to play back at what he perceives as an obvious squeeze. I'm also 5-betting and going broke when in doubt, then making a note on it.

Hope it helps.