Anyone climbed the limits?

• ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Hey, I am curious to hear from people that are playing high limit ring games fr or sh like nl400+ did you grind your way up from nl5? Where you able to beat the micro games which so many struggle to beat? Most people like myself, started with sngs and mtts, so I already had a bankroll and started n nl100, anyone out there do diff? I pld 70k hands on nl10 and only up 200 dollars, not bad, however it's a small sample. Most people start when they already have a big bankroll on the lower limits, let's hear your tales. Graphs would be nice.
  • 17 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Posted in error.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      me too
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Nick when are you going to release your screen ame to me so I can see all these tournament results?
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Wait wait wait ... nick aren't u the guy who runs deep in tournaments with only a handful of showdowns by timing ur moves and doing other vastly amazing stuff? And don't u feel violated or something whenever u get sucked out on? And didn't u finish 2nd for some silly money number or other? Why this sudden interest in grinding through the limits? Have u realized that if u back tracked on ur tourney career, started at the micros and plow ur way upwards through cash games would earn u more money in the long run?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      Wait wait wait ... nick aren't u the guy who runs deep in tournaments with only a handful of showdowns by timing ur moves and doing other vastly amazing stuff? And don't u feel violated or something whenever u get sucked out on? And didn't u finish 2nd for some silly money number or other? Why this sudden interest in grinding through the limits? Have u realized that if u back tracked on ur tourney career, started at the micros and plow ur way upwards through cash games would earn u more money in the long run?
      Unless you win the Sunday Million LDO
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      one of the more confusing OPs
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Guys, I understand that you have questions and you want to improve your game, ok I will help.

I like fish. That's right, you have it. That's the answer, I can give you my username, but all my stats are hidden due to my amazing apples from the tree's of spain. PS I like olives, but not spanish ones, greek ones. And yes, I won 40k in the last 2 weeks, due to amazing moves and 3 bets, damn those tomatoes are goood....

I hope this was helpful guys. Username= Saresimegalipoutsa.

Enjoy looking at my millions.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NickSeraphim
      Guys, I understand that you have questions and you want to improve your game, ok I will help.

I like fish. That's right, you have it. That's the answer, I can give you my username, but all my stats are hidden due to my amazing apples from the tree's of spain. PS I like olives, but not spanish ones, greek ones. And yes, I won 40k in the last 2 weeks, due to amazing moves and 3 bets, damn those tomatoes are goood....

I hope this was helpful guys. Username= Saresimegalipoutsa.

Enjoy looking at my millions.
      That username is fake and cheers for swearing at us in Greek.
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      im confused, whats going on??
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Hmm... how very unsurprising. Random gibberish and name calling ... yep the mark of a true winning poker player. Also nick I thought u said u'd stop posting? What happened to that idea? Surely it must be as good a one as playing the micro cash games right? And for the record, u never won 40k$ ... maybe 40k in play money but u couldn't win 40k$ because u are just that darned unlucky :f_cry:
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      I swore at who in greek? that means Ilovefishcakes in italian
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Ok, my real username is NININ12345

I have never won a tourney in my life and I am down 50 dollars my ps bankroll
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      didn't see that one comming 10 miles away
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      70k isn't really a small sample tbh. Phil Ivey plays 100k hands a year online LOL. Must be good to be that rich lol..

as for climbing the limits.. im still at micro..
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by NickSeraphim
      Username= Saresimegalipoutsa.

in greek means "u like big dick"
    • daytripper84
      daytripper84
      Bronze
      This could have been a good thread were it not for who the OP is lol