What poker room do you play on?

Hello everyone!

I have nothing to do so im just going to ask some questions and hopeuflly start a thread :)

Q: What poker room do you play on?
      Q: What do you like about your Poker room?
      Q: How are the players at your poker room?

Best Regards,

- Pontus
  • 12 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Pontus,

Nice thread, look forward to seeing peoples views.

I have had to remove your advertising on the bottom of your post though, sorry, forum rules (number 3).

Personally, I play on several different platforms. My current favourite is Full Tilt due to the high traffic, good variety of tournaments/games & good player returns (rakeback & bonuses).
      Also however play regularly on Titan, Stars and several others.

Best regards,

• Leito99
      i play on pokerstars
      like it because of nice promotions, lots of tournaments and great software
      players are annoyingly good comparing to ipoker where i also play sometimes
    • ZeMammuth
      Are you the same eaglestar that is down a few hundred thousands on stars?
    • thepowerplay
      Currently I play on Cake and Bet 365, as they are my tracked Poker Strategy sites. I really like to play on Party, UB, Pokerstars, and Full Tilt also, but I had prior accounts, so I don't get rakeback or any Pokerstrategy points, so I'm not playing on those a whole lot right now.

I like Cake a lot, though... I just wish there was a bit more traffic on there for some games like Limit Hold Em. Pretty decent site overall IMO.
    • EagleStar88
      Originally posted by NickSeraphim
      Are you the same eaglestar that is down a few hundred thousands on stars?
      lol no, i've never had a few hundred thousand in poker, let alone lost it, I use a different nick on stars.

• andreibalint
      stars - overall great, but players in SNG's feel better then any other place.
      party - decent traffic for SNG under 20$, not for massive grinders, crappy rakeback offers; braindead opponents.
      mansion - almost decent traffic (a little lower then party), good promotions and rakeback offers; again braindead opponents.
      pacific- real garbage.
    • gadget51
      PartyPoker for pokerstrategy ponits. Play 15c/30c and 25c/50c FR FL. I like it because I can steal the blinds in FL, unheard of on my other site. Lol.

Stans Poker. Small pool of mostly fishy players at micro nl. I play 25c/50c and 50c/1.00 FR FL as well. Those players are the worst on the web that I'v eet so far. Unfortunately with 7/8/9 way pots its still hard to win.
      NO rakeback but the freerolls are fishy and lucrative for me and my small BR, with say 60-80 players and top 10 payout...$15-$250 ish regular.
    • NightFrostaSS
    • blankcheque
      why play on jokerstars when there are mass profits elsewhere. Not telling u what site i currently play soz but i like my +ev
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Q: What poker room do you play on?

Q: What do you like about your Poker room?
      runs smooth, alot of players.

Q: How are the players at your poker room?
      from what i've heard, pokerstars is the hardest room with the least fish. i've read that about a 100 times.

Q: what don't you like about your poker room? (it should have been added)
      It's hard to get out of the micro limits for me atleast. Rake is also quite high at the micro limits, with most sng's at 20% rake..

And freerolls at pokerstars? are you kidding me? they have horrible freerolls. The only ones that are worth playing are the 2 regional ones i play in every sunday and those two are only for Dutch and Belgium people. The rest are 9000 people enter and then the top 20 or something can win a ticket to a sattelite to a real tournament. How the hell is that good?
    • Abe1919
      I played alot of sites and i think the players at $5-$10 at fulltilt are better than pokerstars imo,I think this could be because they're are so many more players on pokerstars than anywhere else even the weaker players can make money.
    • Wurble
      Pokerstars (Not tracked), Cake, Bet365, Everest.

Everest is just horrible... I mean seriously... Everything about it is horrible.

Bet365... Decent first deposit bonus, ok traffic for cash, horrible software, bad players.

Pokerstars - Awesome all round but not tracked which makes me sad.

Cake - The middle ground. I like Cake although the software and sng traffic could be better. Of the rooms I've played it comes second to pokerstars.