This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] KK nl 25 vs unk

• Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Bronze
      Hero 25$
      SB 22$

Hero MP KK raise, SB calls
      F: Qc3c2d (2,14)
      sb checks, Hero bets 1,5, SB rasies 3,75, hero ????? AI or calls i prefer call this becouse i dont know villian, but fold is to weak
      T: Qs (9,27)
      SB 4$, hero calls
      R5
      SB bets 8$, hero ??? i prefer fold, i dont know villian and i think he never bluff me on river.

what do you think???/
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer 3-bet flop to 9$ and get all-in
      he would call 3-bet or shove with worse hands and there can´t be too many hands that beat you: AA/QQ/33/22 and some two pair combos
      Mostly you´re afraid 22/33 but that is only very small part of his range
      Since flushdraw missed you can call him down since you called his bet on the turn and river didn´t change anything
      So if you thought you were ahead on the turn you should also be ahead on the river
    • Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Bronze
      but mostly queens dont rasie flop i think only KQ or AQ rasie here, Q3, Q2 and maybe FD or combodraw.

I calls this i have position i use it.

Turn is Q i prefer fold i think mostly fd checks, only small bets sets and fulls but i call this becouse he give me super odds, and he bets the river i beats here only bluffs so i fold

what you say this?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well if you are going to get all-in against KQ and AQ then you gain a lot of money by 3-betting flop
      Since you´re going likely to shove blank turn anyway I think you can also do that on the flop
      turn: if you think he would not bet his flushdraw turn is fold, since you don´t get correct odds to hit your boat. Your´re either calling thinking he is bluffing there and you can check back river or he has there some kind of draw if draw misses then call him down