[NL20-NL50] KK nl 25 vs unk

• Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Gold
      Hero 25$
      SB 22$

Hero MP KK raise, SB calls
      F: Qc3c2d (2,14)
      sb checks, Hero bets 1,5, SB rasies 3,75, hero ????? AI or calls i prefer call this becouse i dont know villian, but fold is to weak
      T: Qs (9,27)
      SB 4$, hero calls
      R5
      SB bets 8$, hero ??? i prefer fold, i dont know villian and i think he never bluff me on river.

what do you think???/
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer 3-bet flop to 9$ and get all-in
      he would call 3-bet or shove with worse hands and there can´t be too many hands that beat you: AA/QQ/33/22 and some two pair combos
      Mostly you´re afraid 22/33 but that is only very small part of his range
      Since flushdraw missed you can call him down since you called his bet on the turn and river didn´t change anything
      So if you thought you were ahead on the turn you should also be ahead on the river
    • Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Gold
      but mostly queens dont rasie flop i think only KQ or AQ rasie here, Q3, Q2 and maybe FD or combodraw.

I calls this i have position i use it.

Turn is Q i prefer fold i think mostly fd checks, only small bets sets and fulls but i call this becouse he give me super odds, and he bets the river i beats here only bluffs so i fold

what you say this?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well if you are going to get all-in against KQ and AQ then you gain a lot of money by 3-betting flop
      Since you´re going likely to shove blank turn anyway I think you can also do that on the flop
      turn: if you think he would not bet his flushdraw turn is fold, since you don´t get correct odds to hit your boat. Your´re either calling thinking he is bluffing there and you can check back river or he has there some kind of draw if draw misses then call him down