Changing/Adding a poker room

• winmaster76
      winmaster76
      Bronze
      Sorry if this is explained on the site somewhere, I looked around for a while but I couldn't find it.

I initially registered myself to Party Poker, using the $50 starting capital from this site. After a while, I switched to Poker Stars, which I enjoy alot more. I want to continue with Poker Stars, but gain points on this site. Is there some way to register myself so that Poker Stars is integrated into my Poker Strategy account, earning points?

I added my user name on Poker Stars into my profile information, and a tick appeared. Does this mean I will now earn points on this site when I play on Poker Stars. If not, could someone please tell me how I can go about doing this. If this is not possible, it is possible to create a new poker strategy account which is connected to a new Poker Stars account?

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      You have to register to pokerstars using link at pokerstrategy.com, if you didn't you won't be able to get strategy points.

That tick doesn't mean you'll get points.

And I think multiple accounts are not allowed, so you won't be able to get strategy points from pokerstars at all. The only possible solution would be to create fake account, whick is also not allowed.

Sorry for my English.
    • winmaster76
      winmaster76
      Bronze
      That's annoying, because I don't think I'll play on Party Poker again, so this account is pretty much useless to me now.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey winmaster76,

Originally posted by Reiver
      You have to register to pokerstars using link at pokerstrategy.com, if you didn't you won't be able to get strategy points.

That tick doesn't mean you'll get points.

And I think multiple accounts are not allowed, so you won't be able to get strategy points from pokerstars at all. The only possible solution would be to create fake account, whick is also not allowed.

Sorry for my English.
      Sorry but this is all true. We have plenty of other nice Poker Platforms that are on offer though.

Regards,

Kyle.