This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First big downswing + coaching?

• PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      I know i'm a basic member but please don't ignore my posts, it hurts my feelings. :f_frown:

Today I had my first fairly big downswing of ten buy ins. Obviously this isn't major compared to the more experienced community but it wasn't nice. The main reason I posted this is because I need to improve my game massively. I think i'm a decent player, I usually know what to do is certain spots but there's a lot to learn, especially for me. At the moment I play $0.02/$0.05 6M at FT. I used to play 9M SNG's using disgusting BRM. I think I have a decent amount of knowledge for SNG's but yet again there is still a hell of a lot to learn. I'm looking for somebody who would be kind enough to take some time and help me out. I don't mind in which format aslong as it's in NLHE. It would be appreciated massively.

Thanks.

• 4 replies